Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 7. (Read 34952 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 0
What has Welltrado achieved out of it's original goals in the whitepaper?

No fund management licence.
No money for a fund management licence without a capital injection.
No real use for WTL.

Have I missed something because it just seems that Welltrado is counting down the days and burning through cash. How much of the original ICO funds raised are left?

All goals have been achieved. Asset management licence was always the goal with hard cap. Our initial product is P2P platforms aggregation tool with a very clear WTL token use case, my friend.
It looks like you came to the wrong channel. Smiley

So why did you say multiple times that you had applied for it and that you were also looking to acquire a license through another company?

I can't find the part where you mention that the Asset Management License was only if you reached hard-cap, can you point that out in the whitepaper please.

What is the potential growth in WTL given it has no real usage?

My question remains, how much did you raise in the ICO and how much is left? Surely this is a simple question.

I think you should read White Paper several times, in order to understand what is Welltrado about, what is P2P lending, how many P2P platforms there are, what means aggregator. After you will understand the basics of the P2P industry, then you can come and ask questions Smiley 

Activity: 31

No real use for WTL.

Have I missed something because it just seems that Welltrado is counting down the days and burning through cash. How much of the original ICO funds raised are left?

All goals have been achieved. Asset management licence was always the goal with hard cap. Our initial product is P2P platforms aggregation tool with a very clear WTL token use case, my friend.

So why did you say multiple times that you had applied for it and that you were also looking to acquire a licence through another company?

I can't find the part where you mention that the Asset Management Licence was only if you reached hard-cap, can you point that out in the whitepaper please.

What is the potential growth in WTL given it has no real usage?

My question remains, how much did you raise in the ICO and how much is left? Surely this is a simple question.
Interview with a real estate projects aggregation platform:
https://www.welltrado.com/blog/evoestate/

No real use for WTL.

Activity: 31

No real use for WTL.

Mogo news: Mogo, a loan originator adds car loans from yet another country on Mintos – Armenia!
https://www.welltrado.com/blog/mogo-news/