Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 5. (Read 34952 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I agree that serious projects have to be listed at Binance. Most of the traders are there. It can get a lot attention to a project
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
if well trade listed in Binance then it will be good step only capable exchange for future growth coin is binance
I see Welltrado has integrated Rebuilding platform. That's great!
Activity: 560
Is there any possibility WTL will be listed on more exchanges? for example binance?
I like the project, but the coin is still not doing much..
Binance is the TOP exchange. That is where we want to be. Most of the other exchanges are worthless with manipulated volumes.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
Is there any possibility WTL will be listed on more exchanges? for example binance?
I like the project, but the coin is still not doing much..
Activity: 560
Activity: 140
What are crypto P2P platforms?
There are some like: Celcius, Eth Lend, Coinloan, Brickblock, Bitbond and others
What are crypto P2P platforms?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Track and monitor investments across multiple P2P platforms here:
https://www.welltrado.com/

Follow the news and find out new platforms that will be integrated in April

Are there exact time dates when the platform will launch specifically in the first or second half of April? I think it will be interesting to find out not only me.

They usually don't provide exact dates for the launch of their products or even their whole platform because there can be delays and everybody will be disappointed.

Their main platform is already launch and you can use to connect your different p2p platforms so you only need to look at 1 screen to manager everything.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Track and monitor investments across multiple P2P platforms here:
https://www.welltrado.com/

Follow the news and find out new platforms that will be integrated in April

Are there exact time dates when the platform will launch specifically in the first or second half of April? I think it will be interesting to find out not only me.

They usually don't provide exact dates for the launch of their products or even their whole platform because there can be delays and everybody will be disappointed.
Pages:
Jump to: