Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][ICO] Weriz - Innovative Marketing Platform For Local Businesses - page 2. (Read 20907 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
does the turkey position has been filled yet?

i can cover it and also can bring a good push with my 4 languages

regards

I'm afraid yes, but I can add you to the reserve list if you send us an email as instructed.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
does the turkey position has been filled yet?

i can cover it and also can bring a good push with my 4 languages

regards
I have seen some other projects trying to use something like an ambassador system to get the community growing all over the world, but the risk is that it is hard to evaluate whether the work is done properly.

Nice point. We think, like the blockchain itself, the key is to give people authority and incentivize them to do the right thing by themselves.
  We will define a set of measurable goals and will give them freedom on what needs to be done to achieve it.
  how much they can earn then depends solely on their performance. 

A litte bit of an experiment, but maybe it is worth it. As long as the incentives are good, it should work out in your favor.

Thank you. We have received some great feedback so far about this. But it's definitely too early to make conclusions.

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I have seen some other projects trying to use something like an ambassador system to get the community growing all over the world, but the risk is that it is hard to evaluate whether the work is done properly.

Nice point. We think, like the blockchain itself, the key is to give people authority and incentivize them to do the right thing by themselves.
  We will define a set of measurable goals and will give them freedom on what needs to be done to achieve it.
  how much they can earn then depends solely on their performance. 

A litte bit of an experiment, but maybe it is worth it. As long as the incentives are good, it should work out in your favor.
Why restrict cities that can be applied from?

It's more of a business decision than anything else. 
  We're targeting places that potentially can give us the fastest adoption rates.

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
How these employees are gonna be paid?

They will be paid based on the quality of their performance. For more information please contact us at [email protected].

Payments based on employee performance will be the best measure to improve the quality of work. Advertising for local businesses will be increasingly creative and effective. I support your solution!
Activity: 14
What type of token is it? utility?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
In my opinion, Weriz aims to be an innovative marketing platform for local businesses that will ensure accuracy in demand, preferences, culture, user habits ... This will create be the best marketing effectiveness.
Activity: 5
 Why restrict cities that can be applied from?
Is it too late to apply for the position?

Our first round of recruitment is officially over but a few slots are still open.
  Feel free to apply and you might get accepted if you're lucky.

We haven't opened up about nature of the token yet,
  but yes it's utility. Smiley

Activity: 6
Not much has been explained. I'm waiting for more technical information to be available.
Activity: 21
Is it too late to apply for the position?
Activity: 3
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
So Weriz intends to connect and be a payment processor in the services closest to the users in which they use the platform? Or is it just for data collection?

Much more than a data collection, it’s actually a personal assistant. You don’t need to ask “what’s up?” anymore. 
  Weriz will always keep you up to date with everything happening around you.
  Primarily tokens will be taken from businesses (for promoting their services) and rewarded to users (for giving their attention).
  But ultimately yes, it’s going to be used for purchasing, reservation, etc.

Thanks for the clarification, hopefully these ideas become implemented in the development of the project.
Are we going to be employed just for the period of before ICO?

It depends on your performance. Cheesy
  If we decide to expand our program in your city and if you were still interested, why not to continue our collaboration?

brand new
Activity: 0
I haven't seen you on ICO Listings. Have you tried to list yourself? that's where the investors look for projects to invest on.
If I understood what you're offering, There are already some working alternatives to what you do. what features differentiate your service from them?

Well, Blockchain & Smart Contracts automatically provide a few differences. 
  Like transparency, the absence of middle-man, decentralization, etc. But the innovation hasn't stopped there.
  On the business side, we're offering low-budget businesses an opportunity that hasn't been offered before.
  On user side we aim to make them aware of their neighborhood in a non-intrusive, fun and beneficial way.

Why do they you need to be local people? can't they work remotely?

There are two reasons why we asked for local people and community per city:
  First Weriz is a location-based service so location awareness is a must to guide the community.
  Secondly, We pay each community manager based on a set of KPIs and to be able to distinctly measure
  their performance we needed separate communities for each city.

Pages:
Jump to: