Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][ICO] Weriz - Innovative Marketing Platform For Local Businesses - page 6. (Read 20907 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Your team members on your website has no photos, maybe grab photos from their linkedin profiles at least.
Will be waiting what's in store here once you released your whitepaper.
Also, please provide us the technical details of your coin. That's the basic info that everyone wants to know of.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Why isn’t Canada in the list?

As you probably know, US & Canada impose strict rules against ICO participation and adoption of crypto-based apps. 
  At this point, the most important aspect of our geographical expansion is fast adoption so that makes them unappealing to us ATM.
  But we'll definitely keep a watch on how things are going there and will react accordingly.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
 Currently I have some clients under my link. in case if my customer wins
 If my customer wins, will I get commissions from the prize, and how do I know my customer wins?
Activity: 29
When will your ICO start?
Activity: 29
When will your ICO start?
Activity: 34
Is it a part time or full-time employment ? and What skills does it need ?
Activity: 28
What is the payment? In bitcoin, token or fiat?
Activity: 31
I am only staying in HongKong for a while. is this a long term project or can I do it in my spare time there?
Activity: 30
Why isn’t Canada in the list?
Why are there no pictures of the team members in your website? sounds scammy to me.

Sorry about lack of photos. We will have a photo shoot session soon and will make sure to publish them ASAP. Cheesy
  Also, there are links to LinkedIn accounts if you can't wait to figure out how we look like. Wink
I don’t have enough management experience, but am interested... Can I apply?

Yes, of course. This position doesn't require a great deal of work experience. 
  If you are enthusiastic enough, you can participate in our project.

Do you already have community mangers for the rest of world?

This is our first round of announcement for this position and we have selected the cities as our first targets based on a bunch criteria. 

I have seen some other projects trying to use something like an ambassador system to get the community growing all over the world, but the risk is that it is hard to evaluate whether the work is done properly.

Nice point. We think, like the blockchain itself, the key is to give people authority and incentivize them to do the right thing by themselves.
  We will define a set of measurable goals and will give them freedom on what needs to be done to achieve it.
  how much they can earn then depends solely on their performance. 

I didn’t find any information regarding your ICO and the whitepaper on your website.
We're a Marketing Agency focused on promoting ICOs. we can handle your community management and marketing altogether, if you're interested, PM me plz.

It will be published soon. Stay connected with our website by subscribing to our mailing list.

Do i have to be from the specific town? Or can i live nearby as well?

Living nearby is more than enough! As said you may even apply if you live in the same country.

How these employees are gonna be paid?

They will be paid based on the quality of their performance. For more information please contact us at [email protected].

When the token sales starts? Any promotion for early bird buying?

It's planned for March 2019. Pre-Ico is possible but depends on the token demand level.
  Subscribe to our newsletter at weriz.app to get notified about latest news and promotions.

Activity: 33
Why are there no pictures of the team members in your website? sounds scammy to me.
Activity: 33
I don’t have enough management experience, but am interested... Can I apply?
Activity: 6
Do you already have community mangers for the rest of world?
Pages:
Jump to: