Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WILL TOKEN - A Crypto Asset Settlement Service, LOW COST - page 13. (Read 1550 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 0
Nice project. Gives an assurance of your inheritance being in good hands after death. Very awesome project.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
From the previous discussion, I see that there s a possibilities for us to purchase the coins it will be protected, and will be given to our loved ones.
Activity: 658
Perhaps i should also be agree to everyone, this is quite unique concept, to be able to pass our cryptocurrency will be helpfull.
The coins we owned will still usable when there is something happened to us.
Activity: 70
Concept look really nice, also I've been checking on the bounty thread.
Now I wish to ask, Will the bounty participant need to do a KYC after the campaign ended?

Hey, thanks for your interest. No there is no KYC for the bounty participants.

You're most welcome to the bounty community. Share and spread the word.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
This statement is scarily true ----> Everyone understands that death is unavoidable in life. You will also understand the importance of ensuring the well being of your loved ones. After all, one of your investment goals is to provide a financial haven for yourself and your loved ones.

That statement alone shows that Will Token has got such great potential and such a grand future if you ask me. Everything is on blockchain now and people are moving with the tide. It is just better to provide the financial haven you and your loved ones need because the future is unpredictable.
really good purpose in the wake of this project and I am sure that many will be interested to support and join this project and hopefully future projects can be smoothly.
WILL TOKEN interesting project I am sure with the team involved this project will achieve its success with satisfactory.
Well, the Team is always the strongest part of any project, but in this case, Will Token consists of such innovative and talented people. Of course we cannot complain when we talk about their professional level, guys indeed are experts in their respective fields. So, Success is certain!

It is true that Will Token has a team of professional and reliable, and certainly with his expertise then every individual will work with maximum and full responsibility. The success of Will Token has been eagerly awaited.
Activity: 700
Concept look really nice, also I've been checking on the bounty thread.
Now I wish to ask, Will the bounty participant need to do a KYC after the campaign ended?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
This statement is scarily true ----> Everyone understands that death is unavoidable in life. You will also understand the importance of ensuring the well being of your loved ones. After all, one of your investment goals is to provide a financial haven for yourself and your loved ones.

That statement alone shows that Will Token has got such great potential and such a grand future if you ask me. Everything is on blockchain now and people are moving with the tide. It is just better to provide the financial haven you and your loved ones need because the future is unpredictable.
really good purpose in the wake of this project and I am sure that many will be interested to support and join this project and hopefully future projects can be smoothly.
WILL TOKEN interesting project I am sure with the team involved this project will achieve its success with satisfactory.
Well, the Team is always the strongest part of any project, but in this case, Will Token consists of such innovative and talented people. Of course we cannot complain when we talk about their professional level, guys indeed are experts in their respective fields. So, Success is certain!
Activity: 266

Touche! Hopefully, people have checked out the White paper for the full scoop. You will see how and why Will Token supersedes projects of its kind. Very clear difference.
I am led to believe the this token is going live on 1/6/18. Is that correct
Hey,

the presale is On from 1st May 2018. Register & whitelist yourself at https://willtoken.io/ to get attractive pre-sale bonuses.

The crowd sale will start from 1st June 2018.
Hey Everyone,

It is good to see that how many of you believe in the project and are supporting us. Thanks to all of you for such kind words.

Support and love are the two most important things which help a project grow beyond imagination. Stay supporting and if at any time you want anything to share with us then do not hesitate to visit our Telegram Family https://t.me/@willtokenofficial

Spread the word.

Regards and Love.
Activity: 154

Hopefully, in the future, this project could provide a nice development with more support for this project and many investors who join in this project.
I believe this project could be successful if all the team can do the job the best, due to the success of a project depends on how teams manage the project properly.
It is true if the project is run by an experienced team will certainly be easier for these projects get support from investors and I believe that the team on this project is excellent and experienced in their field.
We see how the development of this project. Hopefully everything will run smoothly and be a great succes
Activity: 770
A passable token is somewhat new in this cryptocurrency, in the old days, we just simply give our wallet and private key to our relatives or loved ones.
That way anything still keep being anonymous, just as the concept of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196

Hopefully, in the future, this project could provide a nice development with more support for this project and many investors who join in this project.
I believe this project could be successful if all the team can do the job the best, due to the success of a project depends on how teams manage the project properly.
It is true if the project is run by an experienced team will certainly be easier for these projects get support from investors and I believe that the team on this project is excellent and experienced in their field.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 658
I'd be happy with this project, in the future we don't need to worry for everything that we have collected in cryptocurrency to get vanish if something happened to us.
It will be handled by WILL TOKEN and will be given to our relatives.
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
This project is interesting by offering a low cost crypto asset service and can provide funding for the recipient's future. In addition to crewsale that will run on June 1, bonus offers up to 50%. Very seductive, will be many who are interested.
Activity: 560

Activity: 518

Activity: 221
with a lot of new projects are popping up, I hope that the team will create an idea and strategy that is more attractive, so that it can attract the attention of many people to support this project, especially the support from investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

Pages:
Jump to: