Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WILL TOKEN - A Crypto Asset Settlement Service, LOW COST - page 7. (Read 1550 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
"The transfer of the crypt asset to a beneficiary nominated by the deceased before the incidence of death without sharing the most secured information with third parties including Will Token" is incredible. It brings about credibility and assurance. Makes the whole project legitimate.

Sincerely, this project's is extremely promising. Great vision from the team

The platform allows users to assign beneficiaries to their wallets and exchanges, easy and hassle free.
Thank you for the support you are showing.Keep sharing your views.
I believe that this idea is rather a gainful investment at the moment!  Good luck!
Hope this project stands out and proves out to be a gainful investment.
Keep sharing your views.
Greetings, devs!
I hope this plan go up well and ideally.
Amazing design, acquainted plan, riveting plan.

Thank you for the support and the appreciation,we look forward to invest and progress in this new blockchain technology.
Keep sharing your views.
Activity: 11
Greetings, devs!
I hope this plan go up well and ideally.
Amazing design, acquainted plan, riveting plan.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
Will Token allows you to put particular process and procedures to ensure that the transfer of your crypto wealth takes place seamlessly, automatically and without interference from a third party. Be a part of this family if you believe in us. Join the moving train now!  Don't be left behind. https://t.me/WilltokenOfficial
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Ant Financial Raises $14 Billion to Boost Blockchain Development.

Read about Alibaba subsidiary and whats next: https://buff.ly/2MkMHYw
#Alibaba #blockchain

Wow it sounds unreal if you read that a business raises $14 billion for any purpose, but these guys are very serious about it obviously. That's not pocket cash anymore Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
I have several questions:

1. Do you act according to court rulings as to how to distribute assets?
2. What happens in case of dispute among beneficiaries?
3. Do clients give you keys from their wallets so that you can distribute assets safely?

1) For Crypto asset, distribution according to will instruction from the testator.
2) As mentioned in the point 1, Distribution will takes place according to testator instruction and which be tracked in the blockchain. Any Disputs to be handled by Beneficiary.
3) WILL dont store any key in the system by using cryptography algorighm the keys will be signed by combination of Public key Cryptography and Symmetric key cryptography algorithm at multiple levels. The distribution will hapen through smart contracts.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
With the full implementation of the project will simply be a bomb that will explode the entire crypto world, and its early investors the project will simply be gilded. I expect the minimum of success of this project after ico and voodoo on the stock market.
Hopefully, the project will find its mighty investors. because recently investors are very contemptuous of many projects.
Activity: 777
"The transfer of the crypt asset to a beneficiary nominated by the deceased before the incidence of death without sharing the most secured information with third parties including Will Token" is incredible. It brings about credibility and assurance. Makes the whole project legitimate.

Sincerely, this project's is extremely promising. Great vision from the team
Pages:
Jump to: