Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WILL TOKEN - A Crypto Asset Settlement Service, LOW COST - page 8. (Read 1550 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 0
Willtoken is a very Unique Project and one of a kind, the concept behind the project is wonderful because often times people lose their assets when they die or some sort of bickering occurs during the demise of a bread winner over his properties........willtoken is here to solve such conundrum and close up such lacunas.

This Project is an eyeopener and its abysmal to say otherwise

You are so right my friend! Nothing beats seeing the future from the present. Transfer of assets be it physical or digital is quite important especially in the case of death. What Will Token brings to the cryptosphere is quite phenomenal and innovative.

Exaclty.....We are opportuned to know about this tremendous project in a hodge-podge of projects .we must therefore spread the good news to friends,families and even our enemies if we have because according to Macbeth "Death is a necessary end" Thanks to willtoken for helping out.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Willtoken is a very Unique Project and one of a kind, the concept behind the project is wonderful because often times people lose their assets when they die or some sort of bickering occurs during the demise of a bread winner over his properties........willtoken is here to solve such conundrum and close up such lacunas.

You are so right my friend! Nothing beats seeing the future from the present. Transfer of assets be it physical or digital is quite important especially in the case of death. What Will Token brings to the cryptosphere is quite phenomenal and innovative.
Activity: 70
Are you interested in earning WILL tokens (for FREE) by helping us reach out to more people in the cryptoverse?

Participate in our Bounty Program now: https://buff.ly/2l39rzS

Activity: 535

Hi team.
I hope that the business will perform all that has been estimated!

Thank you for the encouraging words.Keep sharing your views.
Activity: 28
Hi team.
I hope that the business will perform all that has been estimated!
Activity: 394
"Cryptocurrency employs the use of cryptography that assures high-security processes and verifies transactions personal to each user. Hence, counterfeiting and anonymous transactions are impossible to achieve.

While this revolution is gaining wide acceptance, a concern has risen pertaining the certainty of death for everyone and what will happen to the deceased crypto wealth. As this question goes unanswered, Will Token has been able to provide an answer to that question.

The transfer of the crypt asset to a beneficiary nominated by the deceased before the incidence of death without sharing the most secured information with third parties including Will Token"

With all you just read above, you would know this project is here to stay and the healthy competition with other similar project only makes Will Token stand out. The future is at your finger tips, invest while you can!

Crowdsale is live!  

I doubt if there has been a project like this. WILL Token is a unique project with great team members and advisors. WILL Token aims to provide a safe blockchain environment for crypto investors to build wealth and empower their beneficiaries to inherit their wealth when the investor is no
longer around. Sounds Interesting! WILL Token is really here to stay.
Activity: 266
"Cryptocurrency employs the use of cryptography that assures high-security processes and verifies transactions personal to each user. Hence, counterfeiting and anonymous transactions are impossible to achieve.

While this revolution is gaining wide acceptance, a concern has risen pertaining the certainty of death for everyone and what will happen to the deceased crypto wealth. As this question goes unanswered, Will Token has been able to provide an answer to that question.

The transfer of the crypt asset to a beneficiary nominated by the deceased before the incidence of death without sharing the most secured information with third parties including Will Token"

With all you just read above, you would know this project is here to stay and the healthy competition with other similar project only makes Will Token stand out. The future is at your finger tips, invest while you can!

Crowdsale is live! 
With the full implementation of the project will simply be a bomb that will explode the entire crypto world, and its early investors the project will simply be gilded. I expect the minimum of success of this project after ico and voodoo on the stock market.

Keeping the other projects in mind, introduction of this project will surely attract more investors and build a trust that will be impossible to break.
Keep sharing your views.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
I have several questions:

1. Do you act according to court rulings as to how to distribute assets?
2. What happens in case of dispute among beneficiaries?
3. Do clients give you keys from their wallets so that you can distribute assets safely?
somehow it all looks strange. why no answers from the manager? why does not he add news? I do not even understand this?

What exactly you want to know.Kindly elaborate.
Thank you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I have been following the project for a long time, and as I see it steadily gaining momentum, development is in full swing. I bought a couple hundred tokens. I'm sure that by the end of ICO we will get an excellent platform, with functionality oriented to a wide range of users.Now you can buy tokens with a good discount or join the bounty campaign.
Wish a lot of investor maintenance your business when ICO will begin!

Thank you for such kind words.Keep sharing love and motivating us.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
With the full implementation of the project will simply be a bomb that will explode the entire crypto world, and its early investors the project will simply be gilded. I expect the minimum of success of this project after ico and voodoo on the stock market.
with a lot of new projects are popping up, I hope that the team will create an idea and strategy that is more attractive, so that it can attract the attention of many people to support this project, especially the support from investors.

Yes,I totally agree what you are saying.In order to attract more investors we will definitely build the trust and strategy.
Hi Bounty Manager,

I participated in the Blog & Article campaign and here are the links to the published articles:

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@cratortouch/will-token-a-decentralised-crypto-asset-settlement-service

https://cryptocoinpravda.com/will-token-a-decentralised-crypto-asset-settlement-service-2.html

http://telegra.ph/WILL-TOKEN--A-Decentralised-Crypto-Asset-Settlement-Service-05-21

Thank you.

Here are my details:

Bitcointalk Username: Crator Touch
Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crator-touch-1612381

Telegram Username: @cratortouch

Ethereum Address: 0x4883E31Bb22ec89Dd8ddbf24C7F57C1317C58F7d

Regards,
Crator Touch

Thanks for Participating in Our Bounty Program. Please Fill in the Participation sheets given on your mail ID's. So that we can allocate you stakes for the work done by you.

Please feel free to ask any question, if needed.
I am led to believe the this token is going live on 1/6/18. Is that correct

Yes the sale starts from 1st June 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: