Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WILL TOKEN - A Crypto Asset Settlement Service, LOW COST - page 5. (Read 1550 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Greetings . I rely this plan will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO!
possibly in the near future, the situation on the market creep the currency stabilized and everything will be in place. That is why this project can then collect the maximum amount of investment that the team considers.

Even with the present situation of the crypto market, i strongly believe that this project will make it, and will attain all the necessary heights.
This is a very innovative project. Legitimate and reasonable inheritance of encrypted heritage is very necessary for those who have a large number of tokens.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
Greetings . I rely this plan will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO!
possibly in the near future, the situation on the market creep the currency stabilized and everything will be in place. That is why this project can then collect the maximum amount of investment that the team considers.

Even with the present situation of the crypto market, i strongly believe that this project will make it, and will attain all the necessary heights.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello !
I rely that the plan will perform all that has been target.
Spotless plan, apperceptive approach.
Activity: 394
Do you know that investors can transfer their wealth and assets to their beneficiaries without much hassle or fuss. Knowing that death is unavoidable in life, You will also understand the importance of ensuring the well being of your loved ones. After all, one of your investment goals is to provide a financial haven for yourself and your loved ones. With WILL Token, all these can be achieved. Be a part of this tremendous project.
Activity: 266
You need someone to ensure that the wealth you have built reaches your family in the event of your sudden death. Will Token's Integrated Service allows you to put particular process and procedures to ensure that the transfer of your crypto-wealth takes place seamlessly, automatically and without interference from a third party.

Invest while you still can, the future is unpredictable!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
And technically how are assets distributed ? How are they sent to beneficiaries if you don't have access to the clients wallet?

They are not distributed but just assigned..
Stage 1 rollout:
One wallet will have only 1 beneficiary specifically.. not broken into multiple beneficiaries..
Activity: 686
And technically how are assets distributed ? How are they sent to beneficiaries if you don't have access to the clients wallet?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
On which protocol your platform works? Huh
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
 is the crypto will - legal? What happens if the beneficiary thinks that he should be assigned with assets while he is not? He will go to court, right?
Activity: 266
This project is a well designed and structured one,this is called thinking outside the box. in a hodgepodge of crypto- projects will token is simply Unique and solid. Thanks to the team,advisors and every other person involved In the smooth running and success of Willtoken.

Right on my friend, you would know prosperous projects when you see them. The Mission and Vision of Will Token is quite noble and effective in our crypto world today. I truly wish the project success. It would eventually be a blessing to the cryptosphere.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
so there is a traditional will in place as to how my assets are distributed, got it. And the client registers it in your office, right?

this process does not take place as the document is the Last Will & Testament of the testators crypto asset and there will be clauses to state non-contessability of the persons instruction
Activity: 630
so there is a traditional will in place as to how my assets are distributed, got it. And the client registers it in your office, right?
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
is the crypto will - legal? What happens if the beneficiary thinks that he should be assigned with assets while he is not? He will go to court, right?

Any documents written by a person and witnessed according to required legislation is legal and can be imposed anywhere. WILLTOKEN - this is great project.
Activity: 250
Merit: 0
Will Token,  will protect and pass on the wealth of crypto to the dearest. the concept of exciting and no rivals, the platform will really succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: