Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 122. (Read 207105 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Yes, 5 dollars is essentially a minimum investment, actual testing is available absolutely for everyone.

Have you already tested the platform? I see the game is very simple and you can win. I think the developers will soon present the interface design of the cabinets, the platform.
Soon there will be a second game, it remains only a little wait.
When do the developers promise to show the second game? How many games are planned to be shown during the ICO? If you aren't an investor you can  play?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Yes, 5 dollars is essentially a minimum investment, actual testing is available absolutely for everyone.

Have you already tested the platform? I see the game is very simple and you can win. I think the developers will soon present the interface design of the cabinets, the platform.
Soon there will be a second game, it remains only a little wait.
Activity: 140

●Social Crypto Trading●
A similar amount is available for any investor. Therefore, it is not difficult to test the product.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
●Social Crypto Trading●

Of course this is normal. The platform is specially given to investors to test all the errors
Also, a demo version is made for large investors, so that you can show the product and demonstrate its consumer properties.

Why only for large investors? I know that all investors can test the platform. It does not matter how many tokens they bought.
This is strange. So large investors have already been able to see the demo version? Or is it just unconfirmed information?
This is normal practice because a large influx of testers will create a heavy load on the server.
Yes, it usually does so that people who are not interested in the project do not distract the team. And only those who are really interested in the project will be able to test. Especially because it does not need a lot of tokens.
Yes, a minimum of 5 dollars, a ridiculous amount.  Wrote in the chat that the second game will very soon be, now they will work on the design, I personally see that the development is in full swing. I'm waiting for an exit on the crypto-exchange.
Already working on the second game, it's very cool. It's good that the team is actively developing the project.
Activity: 154
Here is the link to this conference: facebook.com/d10e.events/?locale2=ru_RU
The administrator asked to vote for the WINSTARS project. Egor well presented the project need to support it.  I think  investors should  notice  the project
Activity: 112

Of course this is normal. The platform is specially given to investors to test all the errors
Also, a demo version is made for large investors, so that you can show the product and demonstrate its consumer properties.

Why only for large investors? I know that all investors can test the platform. It does not matter how many tokens they bought.
This is strange. So large investors have already been able to see the demo version? Or is it just unconfirmed information?
This is normal practice because a large influx of testers will create a heavy load on the server.
Yes, it usually does so that people who are not interested in the project do not distract the team. And only those who are really interested in the project will be able to test. Especially because it does not need a lot of tokens.
Yes, a minimum of 5 dollars, a ridiculous amount.  Wrote in the chat that the second game will very soon be, now they will work on the design, I personally see that the development is in full swing. I'm waiting for an exit on the crypto-exchange.
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

●Social Crypto Trading●

Curious! I already played and the successes were quite pleasant). Now you need to expand the list of games but so I see the success of the team.

I also already played slots. There were a few wins. It is a pity that can not yet play for real money. Will more games be shown in the near future? Or should we wait for the main platform already?
Of course the game will be added. This is a test version for everyone to understand how everything works from the inside. Plus another conference in Tel Aviv today with a speech Egor will perform.
The conference has already passed, the online broadcast was on facebook. You watched? If not, then the record is available and the photo can be viewed on the link. facebook.com/d10e.events/?locale2=ru_RU
The conference was very powerful, it's good that there is a possibility of viewing in the recording.
Give me the link and I'm happy to look at it. I think such conferences will attract large investors and make the project even more popular.
Here is the link to this conference: facebook.com/d10e.events/?locale2=ru_RU
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Curious! I already played and the successes were quite pleasant). Now you need to expand the list of games but so I see the success of the team.

I also already played slots. There were a few wins. It is a pity that can not yet play for real money. Will more games be shown in the near future? Or should we wait for the main platform already?
Of course the game will be added. This is a test version for everyone to understand how everything works from the inside. Plus another conference in Tel Aviv today with a speech Egor will perform.
The conference has already passed, the online broadcast was on facebook. You watched? If not, then the record is available and the photo can be viewed on the link. facebook.com/d10e.events/?locale2=ru_RU
The conference was very powerful, it's good that there is a possibility of viewing in the recording.
Give me the link and I'm happy to look at it. I think such conferences will attract large investors and make the project even more popular.
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 112

Activity: 308

I heard that the next update will be in August. But in any case, the team's work is visible now.
Yes, it's nice to see that the development is already under way. I see the team is very active and I decided to buy a few tokens for myself for a long time
I hope the project will be able to take its place in the market. In any case, the sale of tokens will take another month and I will follow the development of the project.
Soon large investors will come to the project and it is possible to sell tokens very quickly, you need not to miss the opportunity to buy tokens on time.
Activity: 51

Activity: 186

I heard that the next update will be in August. But in any case, the team's work is visible now.
Yes, it's nice to see that the development is already under way. I see the team is very active and I decided to buy a few tokens for myself for a long time
I hope the project will be able to take its place in the market. In any case, the sale of tokens will take another month and I will follow the development of the project.
Activity: 94

Activity: 123

Activity: 182

Jump to: