Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 125. (Read 207105 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Are there any bonuses for early investors?

Now the ICO started from June 3 to July 20. And pre-sale has already passed. It lasted until May 30. So now you can buy tokens at 20 cents.
it's better to wait for the test version of the gaming platform. Now there will be a conference in Tel Aviv and there will be more investors. We need to follow the news and make a decision.
Activity: 154

Now the ICO started from June 3 to July 20. And pre-sale has already passed. It lasted until May 30. So now you can buy tokens at 20 cents.
Activity: 112
I have long been following the sphere of gambling and have not seen anything like it. If the developers manage to do everything, then the project will be uniquely successful.
I see there are many gambling project, I would like to know why is this project different and special from other projects.
This is a prospective project. Winstars is planned as a decentralized gaming platform with a catalogue of gambling resources. There'll be simple and attractive games for everyone with transparent and guaranteed fair results.
Yes, I read all this word for word in a white sheet. At the conference in Tel Aviv, nothing is heard yet? Will not there be a live broadcast like Malta? Then it was possible to watch facebook.
Activity: 140
I have long been following the sphere of gambling and have not seen anything like it. If the developers manage to do everything, then the project will be uniquely successful.
I see there are many gambling project, I would like to know why is this project different and special from other projects.
This is a prospective project. Winstars is planned as a decentralized gaming platform with a catalogue of gambling resources. There'll be simple and attractive games for everyone with transparent and guaranteed fair results.
Activity: 13
Activity: 36
I am check in website on your business, It's really interesting!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Activity: 84
Activity: 84
We will be able to evaluate the test of the platform in June?? The testing of the two game as slots is the very first one??
Activity: 14
I like your idea  Good luck DEV's
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
There are so many platforms about gambling, and the competition is great. What is interesting about Winstar for users? what about the legality?

As I understand it, the project already has a license for Malta. And I have not found competitors in the search, but if you find I will happily study other projects

I did not find projects with a similar concept. As for me, Winstars now has no competitors in the market. The main thing here is that the team did everything qualitatively and quickly.
There are so many platforms about gambling, and the competition is great. What is interesting about Winstar for users? what about the legality?

As I understand it, the project already has a license for Malta. And I have not found competitors in the search, but if you find I will happily study other projects
Activity: 322
Activity: 378
Very interesting project I studied it and realized that the project has many advantages. If the team fulfills its promise, then the tokens will grow very rapidly in value.
Activity: 476
Hi guys! I read that well-known video bloggers are going to invest in the project. Can give links to such videos for me it is very curious.
What kind of bloggers are you talking about and where did you see the announcements of this kind? I'm very interested in knowing this, I just can not find the information either.
Yes, there was such information in the subject when news about the Asian market was. Now too lazy to look around the whole topic.
Personally, I believe that the Asian market is the most promising for gambling in the next 50 years at least.
Most likely you are right, China is developing very much and people's needs to enjoy gambling are growing many times.
It is a pity that there is prohibited ICO. But as for the players it's just a huge market and the Winstars project should take it
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Hi guys! I read that well-known video bloggers are going to invest in the project. Can give links to such videos for me it is very curious.
What kind of bloggers are you talking about and where did you see the announcements of this kind? I'm very interested in knowing this, I just can not find the information either.
Yes, there was such information in the subject when news about the Asian market was. Now too lazy to look around the whole topic.
Personally, I believe that the Asian market is the most promising for gambling in the next 50 years at least.
Most likely you are right, China is developing very much and people's needs to enjoy gambling are growing many times.
Activity: 448
Hello everybody. Will there be a broadcast from the events in Tel Aviv? I would look at what level this will all take place?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hello! the developers wrote that the demo version will be on Monday. I look forward to seeing the launch of the project.
Excellent. I'll wait for the launch. And the report from the conference. I think this is a very good step for all of us.
Hello! the developers wrote that the demo version will be on Monday. I look forward to seeing the launch of the project.
Jump to: