Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 123. (Read 207105 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Why only for large investors? I know that all investors can test the platform. It does not matter how many tokens they bought.
This is strange. So large investors have already been able to see the demo version? Or is it just unconfirmed information?

I know the information that only the organizers have seen demo version still. Just in the chat the telegram posted a link to the test demo game. And later in August we will be able to test the platform.
Yes, here is a link to this. You can test it and see how it works. https://playwinstars.com

Curious! I already played and the successes were quite pleasant). Now you need to expand the list of games but so I see the success of the team.
Activity: 420

Why only for large investors? I know that all investors can test the platform. It does not matter how many tokens they bought.
This is strange. So large investors have already been able to see the demo version? Or is it just unconfirmed information?

I know the information that only the organizers have seen demo version still. Just in the chat the telegram posted a link to the test demo game. And later in August we will be able to test the platform.
Yes, here is a link to this. You can test it and see how it works. https://playwinstars.com
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Activity: 434

Of course this is normal. The platform is specially given to investors to test all the errors
Also, a demo version is made for large investors, so that you can show the product and demonstrate its consumer properties.

Of course this is normal. The platform is specially given to investors to test all the errors
Also, a demo version is made for large investors, so that you can show the product and demonstrate its consumer properties.

Activity: 84
I have long been following the sphere of gambling and have not seen anything like it. If the developers manage to do everything, then the project will be uniquely successful.
I see there are many gambling project, I would like to know why is this project different and special from other projects.
it differs not much,so I think it depends on how the team will work.
Activity: 206

Demo version of the platform should be today. And in barcelona there will be a meeting in early July 4-5.
Only I recall that the demo mode was created for testing in the first place and may contain errors, this is normal.

Beautiful project. What is already known about the demo version and the recognition in barcelona? I think this is important for the development of the project.

Demo version of the platform should be today. And in barcelona there will be a meeting in early July 4-5.
Only I recall that the demo mode was created for testing in the first place and may contain errors, this is normal.
Have you already submitted a demo version of the platform? Or did I miss this news? I think this is expected by many future investors

Activity: 206
Beautiful project. What is already known about the demo version and the recognition in barcelona? I think this is important for the development of the project.

Activity: 378
Activity: 476
Yes, the project has a good affiliate program and I think this can be well earned by involving friends in the project, because Winstars with its advantages is very easy to recommend

The project will be even easier to recommend after the platform is released. Let's see the results soon.

Well, as I understand the demo version should be today. I myself am looking forward to this event.
Yes, the project has a good affiliate program and I think this can be well earned by involving friends in the project, because Winstars with its advantages is very easy to recommend

The project will be even easier to recommend after the platform is released. Let's see the results soon.
Activity: 448
Good night, fellows
 Please write me your proposal in PM!
Yes, what are the proposals? You can study the project and buy tokens or do not buy the choice for you. You can also take part in the bounty.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A good project with a great perspective. I think this is just the beginning of a long journey. Now Winstars has no competitors in the market, but much will depend on the success of the team.
Gambling industry becomes more and more popular, project like Winstars will bring a lot of profit, I personally have a strong interest in it and I also recommend it to my friends.
I have already started participating in the partnership program. And managed to attract about 10 referrals. I think this is just the beginning.
Activity: 308
Gambling industry becomes more and more popular, project like Winstars will bring a lot of profit, I personally have a strong interest in it and I also recommend it to my friends.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Hi guys! I read that well-known video bloggers are going to invest in the project. Can give links to such videos for me it is very curious.
What kind of bloggers are you talking about and where did you see the announcements of this kind? I'm very interested in knowing this, I just can not find the information either.
Yes, there was such information in the subject when news about the Asian market was. Now too lazy to look around the whole topic.
Personally, I believe that the Asian market is the most promising for gambling in the next 50 years at least.
Most likely you are right, China is developing very much and people's needs to enjoy gambling are growing many times.
It is a pity that there is prohibited ICO. But as for the players it's just a huge market and the Winstars project should take it

Well this is still prohibited. Many countries have taken a course to legalize crypto currency, perhaps China will do it.
Jump to: