Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 178. (Read 207107 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

I also bought for the long term. I think to sell before the end of the year. I think to keep until about December.
Tell me why December? What will happen at the end of the year?
Activity: 101
Я yвepeн, чтo пpoeкт бyдeт ycпeшным!
Cyпep мoщный пpoeкт 2018!

Bидeo-oбзop ICO WINSTARS нa pyccкoм языкe нa

кaнaлe «Invest with mind!» https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--oG5nJOGMY&feature=youtu.be

You have to go through the Russian theme of the project.
Activity: 112

I'll watch the price. Perhaps some part earlier, which later I implement.
I'll try to hold on for a long time. Very promising project. I think the turnover will be solid.
Activity: 51

I also bought for the long term. I think to sell before the end of the year. I think to keep until about December.
I'll watch the price. Perhaps some part earlier, which later I implement.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

The Asian market is very large. After the presentation, the demand for coins will grow.
I do not even doubt it. Today I bought some more coins. In the big hope for growth.

The Asian market is very large. After the presentation, the demand for coins will grow.
I do not even doubt it. Today I bought some more coins. In the big hope for growth.
Activity: 51

I also think that after the presentation, many investors will want to increase their investment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

I'll wait 6 days yet. I want to see how will be the presentation of the project in Malta.
After the presentation, I think the demand for tokens will increase.

Anyway. And it will help to find future users of the platform. I think the project will be successful for all of us. And it will help me make money.
I also think that after the presentation, many investors will want to increase their investment.
Activity: 186

I'll wait 6 days yet. I want to see how will be the presentation of the project in Malta.

Anyway. And it will help to find future users of the platform. I think the project will be successful for all of us. And it will help me make money.

I think after the conference the project will be launched into Asian markets and investors will grow very quickly. As well as future players.

What is the purpose of the conference is to enter the Asian market? I understood that the conference will only for the presentation of the project and the idea development

Present the project to the world and increase its coverage. About the project should learn as many people as possible.
Already there was a lot of information about the project on the Internet.
Activity: 94
In order to participate in the Asian market you need something other than a conference, for example, to open an office in Singapore.
for what? What will this office do and how will it help the project in development? I have not really understood this moment yet.
I don't know. Perhaps this is necessary for additional advertising.

Yes it's still not clear. And I do not think that it is necessary to spend money at this moment. But I will continue to follow the project.
Activity: 154
Я yвepeн, чтo пpoeкт бyдeт ycпeшным!
Cyпep мoщный пpoeкт 2018!

Bидeo-oбзop ICO WINSTARS нa pyccкoм языкe нa

кaнaлe «Invest with mind!» https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--oG5nJOGMY&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 140
In order to participate in the Asian market you need something other than a conference, for example, to open an office in Singapore.
for what? What will this office do and how will it help the project in development? I have not really understood this moment yet.
I don't know. Perhaps this is necessary for additional advertising.
Activity: 154
Do you think they aren't going to open an office in Singapore? Today the ambassador was speaking about perspectives of the WINS in Asia. He is going to introduce WINSTARS to the Asia  market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Also interesting for what you need an office. I think the emphasis should be on online.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

I think after the conference the project will be launched into Asian markets and investors will grow very quickly. As well as future players.

What is the purpose of the conference is to enter the Asian market? I understood that the conference will only for the presentation of the project and the idea development

Present the project to the world and increase its coverage. About the project should learn as many people as possible.
Activity: 182

Jump to: