Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 179. (Read 207107 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

And what is the theme of the presentation in Malta?

The theme of the presentation will be just gambling

This will be the first show of the project to the community of famous people and large investors. After that, there will be a significant increase in activity.
I think so it will be. I already bought tokens for myself and now I will wait until the project is launched and the tokens will grow in price.
Activity: 434

This will be the first show of the project to the community of famous people and large investors. After that, there will be a significant increase in activity.

Let's see how the presentation will go. I hope it will be benefit the project and there will be no problems.

I think after the conference the project will be launched into Asian markets and investors will grow very quickly. As well as future players.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Let's see how the presentation will go. I hope it will be benefit the project and there will be no problems.

Activity: 140
Yesterday  was streamed with an interview with the CEO of the project, where he answered all the questions and told the essence of the project. I recommend to look.

If you understand Russian then I recommend it to you. There's a lot of interesting stuff. I will continue to follow the project. And it's very interesting.
Is there interview with the CEO of the project  in English?
Activity: 378

One should not wait and buy tokens while they are very cheap

I'll wait 6 days yet. I want to see how will be the presentation of the project in Malta.
Yes, Malta has to solve a lot and attract a large number of investors. I think it will be cool.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
The CEO of the company will participate in the conference in Malta. Pass it will be 20-22 May, and while there is an opportunity to buy tickets.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

I'll wait 6 days yet. I want to see how will be the presentation of the project in Malta.
Activity: 140
Quite soon it will be the launch of a demo version that will attract even more investors. But personally, I want to take the tokens now while the price has not yet risen.

And the conference will be even earlier. And it will be excellent. I think it will be cool the world community will be able to evaluate the project.
t is important that everything is done according to the road map. And the community will be like that. The Asian market should be taken
The Asian market is just a huge prospect with millions of potential customers. It is very cool! I will continue to follow the project.
Very perspective. Now the Chinese market is gaining momentum

Activity: 126
Yesterday  was streamed with an interview with the CEO of the project, where he answered all the questions and told the essence of the project. I recommend to look.

If you understand Russian then I recommend it to you. There's a lot of interesting stuff. I will continue to follow the project. And it's very interesting.
As far as I know from the English-language chat, very soon this video will be made with English-language subtitles.

It is perfectly. So I can better understand the material. I am sure there is a lot of interesting information about the project. I will wait.
Activity: 476
Quite soon it will be the launch of a demo version that will attract even more investors. But personally, I want to take the tokens now while the price has not yet risen.

And the conference will be even earlier. And it will be excellent. I think it will be cool the world community will be able to evaluate the project.
t is important that everything is done according to the road map. And the community will be like that. The Asian market should be taken
The Asian market is just a huge prospect with millions of potential customers. It is very cool! I will continue to follow the project.
Activity: 256

Activity: 448

As far as I know from the English-language chat, very soon this video will be made with English-language subtitles.

It is perfectly. So I can better understand the material. I am sure there is a lot of interesting information about the project. I will wait.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Activity: 308

Activity: 206
Jump to: