Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 180. (Read 207107 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Interesting project. I'm thinking of buying some tokens. And after launching the demo version, invest a lot more. I will follow the news. Good luck to you.

While pre-sale continues it's necessary to use a unique opportunity to buy tokens cheaper

Absolutely agree with you colleague. This is a simple mathematics that will help to increase my capital in the future. I think it's really cool.
We could start with the small investment in pre-sale, then add capital during the ICO. I already started doing it
I see has started many interested to invest in this project and with like that prove that the project is indeed interesting I hope in the future more and more investors are attracted to join in this project.
It seems indeed it is a good signal for the projects because of with such as it makes faster for projects can achieve sales targets, and hopefully in the future the more smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Interesting project. I'm thinking of buying some tokens. And after launching the demo version, invest a lot more. I will follow the news. Good luck to you.

While pre-sale continues it's necessary to use a unique opportunity to buy tokens cheaper

Absolutely agree with you colleague. This is a simple mathematics that will help to increase my capital in the future. I think it's really cool.
We could start with the small investment in pre-sale, then add capital during the ICO. I already started doing it
I see has started many interested to invest in this project and with like that prove that the project is indeed interesting I hope in the future more and more investors are attracted to join in this project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
This project is a lot of support and positive reviews of his previous later hopefully can go smoothly and could achieve the targeted results, because this project does indeed deserve to be developed to great success.
Activity: 140

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I correctly understand that if you buy 10 000 tokens, you can get nice bonuses every day?
Activity: 218

Activity: 140

Activity: 191
Activity: 350
Hey. An excellent project that has no competitors in this market. I think it's really cool! I'm ready to buy tokens for the long term.
Activity: 101
I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about WINSTARS join telegram chat with WINSTARS followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
True. There, very quickly the administrator and the coordinator answer and publish the news.
Well, ICOs related to gambling industry are interesting for investors and that is true, but how exact this project will "change the face of gambling"?
I will hope that will change. The project is gaining popularity.
Activity: 154
Today there was an interview with one of the developers. It was very cognitive material. I really enjoyed it. Thank you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDK19vE8y60

An excellent option found out the answers to many questions that interest me.
You know,  I really  loved that last video Egor did. Information provided is very  clear
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about WINSTARS join telegram chat with WINSTARS followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.

See more interview with the developer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDK19vE8y60
Without translation is bad. Tell us about what they said in the interview.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Well, ICOs related to gambling industry are interesting for investors and that is true, but how exact this project will "change the face of gambling"?
Activity: 364
Today there was an interview with one of the developers. It was very cognitive material. I really enjoyed it. Thank you guys.

Yes, raised a lot of interesting questions. I will continue to follow the project. It really needs to turn the gambling industry.
Activity: 322

An excellent option found out the answers to many questions that interest me.
Activity: 308

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
How do you like this? I read on the official channel telegram

"Hey.

Guys, I watched the local TV and one of the favorites of the poker tournament said that he would spend all the money he will win to purchase the "wins" tokens. Did he mean this project?

The tournament starts on June 3 and ends on June 8th. (DeepStack Championship Poker Series)"
By quietly talking about the project, they start talking and he becomes heard. This is very encouraging.
Activity: 51

Interesting rumors. I am sure that the project will be successful and will help many people to seek honestly and pleasantly. It will be really cool as the project will find a large audience.
See more interview with the developer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDK19vE8y60
Jump to: