Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 196. (Read 207107 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Will there be a rating system on the platform? I would like to play against players of my level so everyone will have more chances to win) Cool
Well, I'm sure things will pick up. And I think many people will participate in this project but WINSTARS is a good long-term project, many things will come every step of the way
I would be optimistic. I've lost before on the ICO more than once. I earned more than once. Let's see how it goes.
Activity: 154
What are the advantages of winstar? With a similar game, which allows players to like and feel comfortable.
The advantages of winstar are an absolutely transparent system for gamers, investors, blockchain, use of smart-contracts.
Activity: 112
In fact, nothing changes, if the project is real, then there is absolutely no risk. Moreover, in the beginning developers usually try harder.

From this point of view, you are right. But ICO is always risk вut this is what starting out looks like.  The success depends on the strategies of the devs

In fact, any investment is a risk. But here the potential for earnings is great. So everyone decides for himself whether to take risks or not.
This is understandable. And so it is clear that if you do not take risks, you can not earn. On free funds I consider only investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In fact, nothing changes, if the project is real, then there is absolutely no risk. Moreover, in the beginning developers usually try harder.

From this point of view, you are right. But ICO is always risk вut this is what starting out looks like.  The success depends on the strategies of the devs

In fact, any investment is a risk. But here the potential for earnings is great. So everyone decides for himself whether to take risks or not.
Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
the concept is great and i can see a lot of potential, but how are you different than urunit? Maybe you could do a partnership or something
Activity: 154

Activity: 508
What are the advantages of winstar? With a similar game, which allows players to like and feel comfortable.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
The project is very interesting. I will study in more detail the white paper and, possibly, I will take part in ICO.
Do not delay with this, since early investors can get good bonuses.
The risks for early investors are also higher.
The project is very interesting. I will study in more detail the white paper and, possibly, I will take part in ICO.
The risks for early investors are also higher.
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

About the dividends did not see the information. I read about the random distribution of profits between investors.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 378

Well, the main thing is not to drag it out. It is necessary to have time to buy tokens while discounts still dejsvujut. So study the project sooner. I'm thinking of buying a few tokens in the near future.
Activity: 3
Activity: 476
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

I read that the profit from the platform will be distributed among the holders of the tokens randomly. But I do not yet understand how this algorithm will work
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
 The potential of the project is great, but I'm unlikely to invest in such sites, so I have a negative attitude towards gambling.

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Activity: 448
Hi guys! I here thought if to buy tokens in the near future under the discount it will be possible to have advantage over players who will come to a platform after start
Hi! So it is necessary to do it's like you're trying to come in first. The price of the token is only 16 cents.
More than a million tokens had already been sold, I saw it in my crouwdsale cabinet.
These tokens will be necessary for us to pay for premium services on the platform or to participate in the loyalty program. And also they will be interesting simply for investors who want to make a good profit, because it seems to me that they will be able to grow well
And where did you read about the premium services?

And where did you hear that there will be premium services? I have not heard anything about this. I think the administration will be able to talk about this in more detail.
Hi guys! I here thought if to buy tokens in the near future under the discount it will be possible to have advantage over players who will come to a platform after start
Hi! So it is necessary to do it's like you're trying to come in first. The price of the token is only 16 cents.
More than a million tokens had already been sold, I saw it in my crouwdsale cabinet.
These tokens will be necessary for us to pay for premium services on the platform or to participate in the loyalty program. And also they will be interesting simply for investors who want to make a good profit, because it seems to me that they will be able to grow well
And where did you read about the premium services?
Activity: 140
Will there be a rating system on the platform? I would like to play against players of my level so everyone will have more chances to win) Cool
Well, I'm sure things will pick up. And I think many people will participate in this project but WINSTARS is a good long-term project, many things will come every step of the way
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
Jump to: