Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 195. (Read 207107 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Well, in this project I'm sure. I am confident in the potential profit. The main thing is that the team has fulfilled its plans and we will all be able to earn it)
The team here is kind of smart, so I do not think there will be any problems with this.

I think we'll be able to see the team soon, admin told about the publications will be published in two of the most famous resources
I wonder what kind of resources such, perhaps some social networks.
Most likely they will inform you about this in addition.
Who has information about the upcoming webinar?

While they're gathering information and questions, for all I know.You can ask a question
Activity: 112
Well, in this project I'm sure. I am confident in the potential profit. The main thing is that the team has fulfilled its plans and we will all be able to earn it)
The team here is kind of smart, so I do not think there will be any problems with this.

I think we'll be able to see the team soon, admin told about the publications will be published in two of the most famous resources
Most likely they will inform you about this in addition.
Who has information about the upcoming webinar?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
I really hope that the webinar that was not held yesterday will be held soon. Because I would like to see the development team live, and ask questions.

I agree with you. But they reported in telegram about technical problems. I think within 24 hours everything will be decided and we will be able to see the team soon!
I do not know, Youtube usually has no technical problems, but I admit that they wanted to use some other system. I hope to have a webinar in the week.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
WinStars ICO project is now listed on Bl4nkcode ICO list, you can see the listing here https://bl4nkcode.info/ico/listing/winstars/
And you can share, like and retweets our social media posts about the project

Twitter: https://twitter.com/bL4nkcode/status/995530237847879680
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/p/BitJAH6gDgF/
Activity: 168
It very good project! Command is very reliable and respectable! Smiley
Activity: 308
The project is very interesting. I will study in more detail the white paper and, possibly, I will take part in ICO.
Do not delay with this, since early investors can get good bonuses.
The risks for early investors are also higher.
But the possible profit is much higher. To minimize risks, you must carefully select the project.

Activity: 217
Merit: 12
In fact, nothing changes, if the project is real, then there is absolutely no risk. Moreover, in the beginning developers usually try harder.

From this point of view, you are right. But ICO is always risk вut this is what starting out looks like.  The success depends on the strategies of the devs
Well, investments do not happen without risk, especially profitable investments. Another question is that there is a very interesting specificity of the project assuming large profits in the future.
●Social Crypto Trading●
The project is very interesting. I will study in more detail the white paper and, possibly, I will take part in ICO.
Do not delay with this, since early investors can get good bonuses.
The risks for early investors are also higher.
But the possible profit is much higher. To minimize risks, you must carefully select the project.
Activity: 294

The advantages of winstar are an absolutely transparent system for gamers, investors, blockchain, use of smart-contracts.
In what place is transparent for investors?
It's about participation in the profit distribution at no charge, as I understand
Well, for token holders there will be a random distribution of tokens. This is another plus to keep tokens for a long time.
Activity: 420
The project is really attractive for investment because it offers many opportunities and opportunities for the investor and for the holder of the tokens. I will closely monitor the development of the project.

The advantages of winstar are an absolutely transparent system for gamers, investors, blockchain, use of smart-contracts.
It's about participation in the profit distribution at no charge, as I understand

What do you want to say? All history of gains, payouts.. will be under control and transparent to clients. 
The key word will be. Well, we still have to hope that they have invested the money correctly with the prospect.
I really hope that the webinar that was not held yesterday will be held soon. Because I would like to see the development team live, and ask questions.
I missed something, what kind of webinar is it?
Activity: 24

What do you want to say? All history of gains, payouts.. will be under control and transparent to clients. 
Activity: 434

I agree with you. But they reported in telegram about technical problems. I think within 24 hours everything will be decided and we will be able to see the team soon!
Activity: 206
Activity: 101

Jump to: