Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 191. (Read 207107 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

Project investors will be tested, not people from the street. As for me - this is very important
And it is right. Testing the platform is serious. Need to identify bugs. But it is difficult to identify and correct mistakes in the system
Activity: 182

Still, platform testers will be involved. This was written by the administrator

It will be later. I heard that investors will also be allowed to test the platform. So let's see how this all works. I think I can test this before others.

I think it will be allow not for everyone. Something like the condition of getting an random bonus.

I think in priority for testing platform will be those investors who have more tokens
Activity: 256
thank you for this life future project your great teams are really doing so amazing in this great project

The team is excellent. The devs promise to provide the possibility of testing the platform. A unique opportunity for investors.

The platform will be tested only by investors? Or professional programmers will also be involved?

It will be later. I heard that investors will also be allowed to test the platform. So let's see how this all works. I think I can test this before others.
It'll be interesting. But everyone wouldn't be taking part, I think. Only special ones will be able to test

Project investors will be tested, not people from the street. As for me - this is very important
Activity: 112

I think it will be allow not for everyone. Something like the condition of getting an random bonus.
I read that the profit from the project will be randomly charged. Does this mean not for everyone?
Random means in a random order. What's not clear?
That is, the profit from the profit of the project will not be for all investors?
Activity: 51

I read that the profit from the project will be randomly charged. Does this mean not for everyone?
Random means in a random order. What's not clear?
Activity: 112

thank you for this life future project your great teams are really doing so amazing in this great project

The team is excellent. The devs promise to provide the possibility of testing the platform. A unique opportunity for investors.

The platform will be tested only by investors? Or professional programmers will also be involved?

It'll be interesting. But everyone wouldn't be taking part, I think. Only special ones will be able to test
Activity: 123
Merit: 1

I can tell you more than this is not necessary for everyone. I think such an opportunity will be available to those who most want it. Many just buy tokens for a long time and want to earn. They are not interested in this
Activity: 24

Where can I read more about this?
Welcome to https://t.me/winstarss
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
We all want to make money on this and multiply our capital) But we all are interested in the success of the project.
Of course, everyone is interested in the success of the project, both developers and investors. So let's hope that the project awaits success.

Are you already become an investor or are you just going? I'm just looking at the project. I went into a chat telegram very interesting discussion. I'm already think about of buying tokens

we'll see for his future so hopefully all can run as expected.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

This information was provided in the chat of telegram t.me/winstarss

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It looks like the project is interesting and will be a lot of support for this project because of the view that this project has great prospects for the future.
Yes correct, let alone this gambling project will certainly many who like with this project. We continue to follow the development of this project in the future hopefully growing.
the gambling project is more or less popular, hopefully this project will be able to compete with others and achieve its success, with a great team in it hopefully they will always give the best, success for this project in the future.
We certainly always wish the best for this project, and it's been no doubt, all the teams will definitely does its job very well.

We all want to make money on this and multiply our capital) But we all are interested in the success of the project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Will bounty for bugs be launched?

Jump to: