Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 53. (Read 207102 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I would like to know the team plans on new performances at conferences. Of course, not for presentation of their product, and to increase the number of partners and investors these participation plays an important role.
Yes, a lot of partners who are already promoting the project in the regions. I think it's really cool. But I like this kind of work. The team is very active.
What kind of partners are you talking about? I know only one ambassador who promotes the project in the Asian market. What news from there?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
I would like to know the team plans on new performances at conferences. Of course, not for presentation of their product, and to increase the number of partners and investors these participation plays an important role.
Yes, a lot of partners who are already promoting the project in the regions. I think it's really cool. But I like this kind of work. The team is very active.
And you do not know how difficult it is to become a regional partner? I was very interested in this proposal and would like to participate.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
And will the tokens from the affiliate program be credited to your wallet immediately after the end of sales? Or they'll be frozen for a while.
In white paper, nothing is said about the freezing of tokens for bountyes.Tokens well be freeze only for the organizers and advisers of the project. Most likely tokens will be credited to the account immediately for bountysts.
Activity: 156
Activity: 172
And will the tokens from the affiliate program be credited to your wallet immediately after the end of sales? Or they'll be frozen for a while.
Activity: 183
In General, the team adheres to the road map. It is possible that some information is not available due to the fact that the negotiating process has not been available to competitors.
you're right. In General, the main thing that everything was implemented. But I do not really understand when the players will start playing on the platform? Will it happen only in 2019?
Why does no one read white paper and a road map? It is also very clearly written there.

I apologize in advance for misunderstanding. I would like to know what the team means under Q3 - launching the platform? What will be available to the user during this period?
Apparently it will be in October people will be able to play on the platform if I understand correctly. It's gonna be really cool.
Much depends on the speed with which the funds will be raised, because staff require salaries and there are other necessary costs.
You are right. Selling tokens will play a significant role in what stages are ready to implement. But there is a road map and everything is clear. More precise dates will be understood only after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Well, it's a very small part and it will be subsidized only before the platform is launched. And this will happen pretty soon.
Activity: 206
In General, the team adheres to the road map. It is possible that some information is not available due to the fact that the negotiating process has not been available to competitors.
you're right. In General, the main thing that everything was implemented. But I do not really understand when the players will start playing on the platform? Will it happen only in 2019?
Why does no one read white paper and a road map? It is also very clearly written there.

I apologize in advance for misunderstanding. I would like to know what the team means under Q3 - launching the platform? What will be available to the user during this period?
Apparently it will be in October people will be able to play on the platform if I understand correctly. It's gonna be really cool.
Much depends on the speed with which the funds will be raised, because staff require salaries and there are other necessary costs.
Activity: 434

Activity: 139

http://i6.pixs.ru/storage/5/5/1/45647jpg_7522748_30517551.jpg
Since the team has not yet provided us with a demo version of the future platform, then there are important reasons. In any case, the terms stipulated in the Road Map are not violated, since the third quarter has just begun.
It's better to wait a little longer and eventually end up with a more developed platform than showing a raw product. Until the end of ICO, there is still time.
Activity: 112

Now everything became clear. Well, in any case, I would like to see a demo version. then it would be possible to buy even more tokens.
Of course, everyone expects this. The product now, even if the demo is very important. I think sales could go faster. I read that there was a link to the private office in the chat room, is it true?
Activity: 266
The demo version that was promised in Barcelona has already been presented? Or not yet? This link
I haven't seen the official announcement. But can be in chat wrote about this. This people wrote that will show something new. But the announcements from the developers I have not seen about this.

Strange, the other day the topic discussed the moment that the official site of the project already has a link to the demo version of the platform. They said that there are even 2 games you can test. And today I read that everyone is waiting for the beta version of the platform to be launched.
Of course it's strange. I did not see a link to the demo version of the platform. There is a link to the demo version of the game in slots and all.You can ask those who wrote this?

Perhaps just discussed these demo games, but users do not understand the essence of the conversation and slightly overwound the information. Then that explains it.
Now everything became clear. Well, in any case, I would like to see a demo version. then it would be possible to buy even more tokens.
Activity: 111
A demo version of the game was available. Now I see the slots. This change is the preparation for a new presentation on the site? We can see these news prior to the closing of the sale of ICO?
Activity: 126
Since the team has not yet provided us with a demo version of the future platform, then there are important reasons. In any case, the terms stipulated in the Road Map are not violated, since the third quarter has just begun.
Activity: 140
The demo version that was promised in Barcelona has already been presented? Or not yet? This link
I haven't seen the official announcement. But can be in chat wrote about this. This people wrote that will show something new. But the announcements from the developers I have not seen about this.

Strange, the other day the topic discussed the moment that the official site of the project already has a link to the demo version of the platform. They said that there are even 2 games you can test. And today I read that everyone is waiting for the beta version of the platform to be launched.
Of course it's strange. I did not see a link to the demo version of the platform. There is a link to the demo version of the game in slots and all.You can ask those who wrote this?

Perhaps just discussed these demo games, but users do not understand the essence of the conversation and slightly overwound the information. Then that explains it.
Activity: 112

Activity: 256

Pages:
Jump to: