Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 57. (Read 207102 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
They asked exactly about the video report and Maxim said that he would. left to wait. Of course, the text option will not hurt either. Video without translation is not convenient for everyone.
I think that the text on the presentation WINSTARS will not. Because earlier it was not given to conferences. The video will only show everything. I even like it more. Why do you need a text version of the presentation?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
wind star is very good project. already sold 17,362,417 I am sure. will reach hardcap
In principle, everything can be, given the dynamics of recent times. The conference very well influenced the opinion of investors.
I agree with you. The results of the conference are visible on the purchase of tokens. Interestingly, will the project participate in the conferences after the end of ICO?
In principle, it would be nice. Try to ask in telegram chat.
Andrei Zaitsev wrote that the conference will still be. now everyone expects a report on Barcelona. It's interesting for everyone to see the beta version of the platform even though it's on video.
And there is news when to wait for the video report on the conference?
I'd love to see that, too. But I think this event was not quite a standard conference. So it will only be possible to have a text version.
They asked exactly about the video report and Maxim said that he would. left to wait. Of course, the text option will not hurt either. Video without translation is not convenient for everyone.
well, wait. It is very interesting to follow the development of the project. Moreover, until the end of sales remained 11 days
Activity: 112
wind star is very good project. already sold 17,362,417 I am sure. will reach hardcap
In principle, everything can be, given the dynamics of recent times. The conference very well influenced the opinion of investors.
I agree with you. The results of the conference are visible on the purchase of tokens. Interestingly, will the project participate in the conferences after the end of ICO?
Andrei Zaitsev wrote that the conference will still be. now everyone expects a report on Barcelona. It's interesting for everyone to see the beta version of the platform even though it's on video.
I'd love to see that, too. But I think this event was not quite a standard conference. So it will only be possible to have a text version.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
I do not know when they will report. Wrote just waiting for them to provide a video. At the summit, after all, video shooting was banned, only operators were allowed.
I understand, then in the near future. Then wait, it will be very interesting to see.
Activity: 140
The next game platform, which is built on Blockchain! I want to understand how your platform is unique?
Developers have a goal to make their platform of international level built on block and smart contracts. This will provide players with honesty and transparency in gambling
Activity: 308
I do not know when they will report. Wrote just waiting for them to provide a video. At the summit, after all, video shooting was banned, only operators were allowed.
●Social Crypto Trading●
●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 217
Merit: 12

I think that the project will certainly participate in future conferences, as all ways to attract attention will be good and necessary. Although it would be interesting to learn more about the future plans of the team.

I think participation in the conferences will no longer be because the ICO is coming to an end soon enough, and after that the main thing will be development.
And I'm on the contrary waiting for the participation of developers in conferences and I think they still have something to say and show that will lead to an increase in the price of the token!
Activity: 206

I think that the project will certainly participate in future conferences, as all ways to attract attention will be good and necessary. Although it would be interesting to learn more about the future plans of the team.

I think participation in the conferences will no longer be because the ICO is coming to an end soon enough, and after that the main thing will be development.
Activity: 394

Activity: 65
●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
Activity: 65
The team plans an advertising campaign for its platform after the end of the product development? I think that the a broad PR campaign will help to convey to the community the relevance of the use of Blockchain technology in the world of online gambling.
Of course, the team plans to make extensive use of advertising. Otherwise there will be no demand for tokens.

I think that the team understands everything perfectly and knows what and how it will be done, but to begin with, their main task is to make a very good and working product, and then to do a lot of advertising and various PR to attract users.
For successful work of the project it is necessary not only advertisements still need legal documents. For example, registration of a license. Is there news about the license from Malta?
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Players registration on the platform will be free or have a certain condition? I would like to invest in the project not only for profit.

I think that registration will be free of charge and everyone will be able to participate in transparent games, I am also sure that the team for the first users will conduct various incentives to popularize the game process on the platform!
copper member
Activity: 146
The team plans an advertising campaign for its platform after the end of the product development? I think that the a broad PR campaign will help to convey to the community the relevance of the use of Blockchain technology in the world of online gambling.
Of course, the team plans to make extensive use of advertising. Otherwise there will be no demand for tokens.

I think that the team understands everything perfectly and knows what and how it will be done, but to begin with, their main task is to make a very good and working product, and then to do a lot of advertising and various PR to attract users.
Activity: 178
17 339 816!  I'm impressed with this jerk. The presentation in Barcelona brought its results.
Very impressive results. The conference really gave its results. It will be interesting to see the video report from the conference.
I also think that the performance in Barcelona gives its results. A quarter of the tokens have already been sold. I think that half of the tokens will be sold this week.
It seems that here as usual to the end of the ICO sales are greatly increased. Investors see a promising project and support it.
In fact, a very interesting question, will ICO be extended? Pre-ICO was already extended, perhaps it would be reasonable to do so with ICO?
It's not entirely clear how to expand. There is a certain number of tokens, the main thing is that at all there is enough.
Most likely there is a view that will need to expand the list of partners. This will help to promote the project faster and make it popular all over the world.
Partners will be able to enter the project at any time. For this, there is a partnership program and a program to attract third-party game developers.
Very good results taking into account how the market is. They did their job at the conference.
Pages:
Jump to: