Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 56. (Read 207102 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Some projects have a large list of countries that are limited in access to investment. Can I see a complete list of such categories of participants?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Simply, the team is preparing to accept investors from other countries that will soon come to the project.

It should be. If the team wants to cooperate with foreigners, it is necessary to prepare the site and the platform for this.
The site is quite good for foreign users. In 5 languages ​​you can read white paper, even in Chinese there. Very convenient for investors.
For Chinese investors no restrictions on participation in investing? Is there a list of countries whose residents cannot take part in buying tokens?
Under Chinese law, the participation in ICO is prohibited. But Chinese citizens will be able to become players on the platform.
I know that not only the residents of China but also the United States sitizens are prohibited from participating in ICO.
But they can in any case participate in ISO, with the use of foreign legal entities, this will not be a violation of the rules.
A ban on the game they have? I think gambling is available in most countries. But I don't know how things are with the use of crypto currency in this industry.
I don't think that's gonna be a problem. After launching the platform, people from all over the world will be able to play in one place and enjoy the game.
Activity: 148

Simply, the team is preparing to accept investors from other countries that will soon come to the project.

It should be. If the team wants to cooperate with foreigners, it is necessary to prepare the site and the platform for this.
The site is quite good for foreign users. In 5 languages ​​you can read white paper, even in Chinese there. Very convenient for investors.
For Chinese investors no restrictions on participation in investing? Is there a list of countries whose residents cannot take part in buying tokens?
Under Chinese law, the participation in ICO is prohibited. But Chinese citizens will be able to become players on the platform.
I know that not only the residents of China but also the United States sitizens are prohibited from participating in ICO.
But they can in any case participate in ISO, with the use of foreign legal entities, this will not be a violation of the rules.
A ban on the game they have? I think gambling is available in most countries. But I don't know how things are with the use of crypto currency in this industry.
Activity: 182
I think Americans and Chinese will let more to the project as players than investors.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10

Activity: 141

I think that the number of users from that region will be great. I'll wait for the release of the platform. I am sure that these investments will pay off very quickly.
Activity: 434

Activity: 149

Activity: 142
I want to please everyone with good news, soon translation will be added to French and Turkish, possibly to Chinese.

Oh, that's the good news. Once the site with the platform will be translated into these languages, it means that there is a guarantee that these parties users are interested in the project.
Great news. The more there are languages ​​on the platform, so we can expect more investors from different countries. The platform will be international, so there must be many languages
I'm sure it will increase the number of investors. I think players from different countries are also becoming more  knowing of the advantages of this project.
Activity: 154
I want to please everyone with good news, soon translation will be added to French and Turkish, possibly to Chinese.

Oh, that's the good news. Once the site with the platform will be translated into these languages, it means that there is a guarantee that these parties users are interested in the project.
Great news. The more there are languages ​​on the platform, so we can expect more investors from different countries. The platform will be international, so there must be many languages
Activity: 294

As I lower already everything is ready for this and the project has its representatives in the regions. Moreover, before the end of sales there is not much time left
Yes have to wait very long. I think soon the tokens will be released for exchange. And we will be able to evaluate the activity of traders soon.

Activity: 476

As I lower already everything is ready for this and the project has its representatives in the regions. Moreover, before the end of sales there is not much time left
Activity: 256

I agree with you. The results of the conference are visible on the purchase of tokens. Interestingly, will the project participate in the conferences after the end of ICO?

I think that the team will attend the conference after the token sale. The more it is in sight, the more solid customers will visit the gaming platform.
Activity: 126

Activity: 140

Activity: 448
They asked exactly about the video report and Maxim said that he would. left to wait. Of course, the text option will not hurt either. Video without translation is not convenient for everyone.
I think that the text on the presentation WINSTARS will not. Because earlier it was not given to conferences. The video will only show everything. I even like it more. Why do you need a text version of the presentation?
The text version of the presentation is something new. I do not think that they will make a text version, the video is enough.
Let's see. For us the main thing is the result. I think that many have been able to assess the activity of the team. I personally have already bought tokens for myself.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
They asked exactly about the video report and Maxim said that he would. left to wait. Of course, the text option will not hurt either. Video without translation is not convenient for everyone.
I think that the text on the presentation WINSTARS will not. Because earlier it was not given to conferences. The video will only show everything. I even like it more. Why do you need a text version of the presentation?
The text version of the presentation is something new. I do not think that they will make a text version, the video is enough.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The text version is not particularly necessary but interesting contracts with future investors and partners.
Pages:
Jump to: