Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 16. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I am interested in this project, so that makes me want to know more about them and details, then I try to open the site to them, but it is not available, whether they've been long gone or are under repair?
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
I agree, very very relevant idea, given that now the digital age and all the young people want to work through the Internet.

We forget the most important thing, because in the easy work project all payments will be made in cryptocurrency, this is a very important factor.

Yes, this is a good impetus for the development of crypto-economics and the attraction of new people to this sphere.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The service provides an exact solution of any problems and profitable cooperation with a large number of profitable artists.
Yes, the service will be able to ensure the cooperation of legal entities with freelancers, which is comfortable for businessmen.
The advantage is that it is possible to order a service in any current of the world and at any time of the day.
The service provides an exact solution of any problems and profitable cooperation with a large number of profitable artists.
Yes, the service will be able to ensure the cooperation of legal entities with freelancers, which is comfortable for businessmen.
Activity: 59
Activity: 98
One of the main risks of the project failure is the lack of knowledge about Blockchain technologies and the use of crypto currency in the real world.
Personally, I see the success of implementing the idea, since the use of this technology will make it possible to make performers and transactions as quick and safe as possible.
Today, mobility is very valued and the introduction of new technologies into our lives, only it is improved.
Activity: 43
One of the main risks of the project failure is the lack of knowledge about Blockchain technologies and the use of crypto currency in the real world.
Personally, I see the success of implementing the idea, since the use of this technology will make it possible to make performers and transactions as quick and safe as possible.
Activity: 112
The service will carefully select the performers and provide a quick response to the tasks.
Activity: 182
With the help of the service, performers will be able to get to know each other and join in the team work that will increase their effectiveness.
Yes, such a team organization of work will help improve the quality of the orders fulfilled and increase the volume of the services provided.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
With the help of the service, performers will be able to get to know each other and join in the team work that will increase their effectiveness.
Remote work for freelancers on the service will become a place for professional growth and approval of their reputation.
It is also an ideal way to earn money for those who want to organize their own work day and determine their workload.
Feature of the service is the absence of territorial restrictions, the performer's task is located in another region.
Activity: 6
So first of all good luck with your project 😎✌️

I invite you to submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List, and join nearly 1000 listed ICO's!
https://cryptonext.com/submit-ico
Activity: 154
In our time, the services market is one of the most promising areas for business.
Activity: 154
An analysis of the obstacles that exists in the market in the provision of services enables the project to modernize this branch of economy.
Activity: 182
The project is quite a long time in the market, when will the test version?

The developers say that in early 2019 there will be a beta version of the service and we will all be able to register for the test.
I know a lot of guys who are waiting for the test version of the project), I also wonder what product will get the team to enter the market

The developers experience is enough, most likely the service will be of high quality.
The project is quite a long time in the market, when will the test version?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I understand that worker can interact through blockchain, for example arrange payments. But do you think this interaction has that many problems that blockchain is needed to improve this?
If the team has decided to be a leader in the field of freelance services that performers should be a maximum of interest in solving problems.
Pages:
Jump to: