Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 15. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The mobility of the service allows to serve a large number of customers at a high level.
Yes, but first need to prove yourself on the good side to gain enough users.
After the launch of the beta version, everything will immediately become clear and users will evaluate the service themselves without any experts.
I, too, look forward to trying the product, it's interesting how registration for the performers will take place.
Many people are interested in the practical question of the service, since this is the most important part of the development.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The mobility of the service allows to serve a large number of customers at a high level.
After the launch of the beta version, everything will immediately become clear and users will evaluate the service themselves without any experts.
I, too, look forward to trying the product, it's interesting how registration for the performers will take place.
Activity: 98
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 168
Easy Work project will be very popular in the future, but there are many factors that prevent it to take a leading place. There is a lot of competition and a negative situation in the market.

Yes, crypto-currencies are in a situation of intense competition, when the lack of development means death, and their behavior in the course of this competition affects their reputation.
It is still a young industry, and every day there are dozens of new crypto-currencies, each of which actively fights for users, developers and the community's attention.
Activity: 43
Activity: 26
The project will provide the flexibility of the schedule for the execution of tasks by the contractor in accordance with the lines necessary for the customer.
Sharpness in the distribution of assignments between performers and control of the performance of work will quickly solve the problems to the customer.
Activity: 59
The project will provide the flexibility of the schedule for the execution of tasks by the contractor in accordance with the lines necessary for the customer.
EASYWORK will provide the highest possible level of service to the population, and the quality of the performers' work, so that services are provided in the world market.
Yes, the creation of the project will prove EASYWORK as a world-class service.
Thanks to qualified executors, the customer receives the desired result in the shortest possible time.
It is on the feedback of grateful customers that the overall picture of the performers and the service as a whole will be formed.
Activity: 23
EASYWORK will provide the highest possible level of service to the population, and the quality of the performers' work, so that services are provided in the world market.
Thanks to qualified executors, the customer receives the desired result in the shortest possible time.
Activity: 26
Who will say when the team plans to launch a test version of the service?
I heard that in early 2019, the team mentioned that everything is almost ready for testing.
Very soon we will be able to test the service, it will be useful for developers to hear the user's opinion.
Yes, there will still be a lot to change in the service after testing, because the platform should be user-friendly and understandable for any category of people.
I heard that in early 2019, the team mentioned that everything is almost ready for testing.
Very soon we will be able to test the service, it will be useful for developers to hear the user's opinion.
Activity: 59
Service should be well entrenched in the market, as the team's approach to development is serious and inspires confidence.
Activity: 67
I am sure that the administration of this project will achieve some success, and will take the leading place in this industry. WORK Coin looks very bright.

It is a pity, but the market situation plays a negative role for all young projects. Let's hope that sooner or later the trend will change.

The situation on the market will change, you need to wait a bit, recently the rate began to grow.
That's right, young projects are difficult to develop in a falling market, but do not worry, the team just does not give up.
I think it is only a matter of time, waiting until market conditions will change and improve, we can just be patient and wait and hope the best for this project and for all of us. I'm sure the team has worked hard to make this project running.
Yes, and when the team will work further in such a rhythm, then the fall of the market will not affect the development of the project as a whole.
The team is making great efforts to keep the status and its product in a falling market, I hope everything planned will live.
I am interested in this project, so that makes me want to know more about them and details, then I try to open the site to them, but it is not available, whether they've been long gone or are under repair?
I have no problems, maybe you have problems connecting the browser
Maybe at that time there were technical updates, try to connect again, or clean the cache
Activity: 126
I am interested in this project, so that makes me want to know more about them and details, then I try to open the site to them, but it is not available, whether they've been long gone or are under repair?
I have no problems, maybe you have problems connecting the browser
Pages:
Jump to: