Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 11. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I’m wondering if the service will work only with people, or companies will also be able to play the role of a performer?
If companies can be performers, it will attract many users, as they can do a huge amount of work.
I agree, the whole team of performers will be able to help with particularly complex decisions, or take on a large number of orders at the same time.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I’m wondering if the service will work only with people, or companies will also be able to play the role of a performer?
If companies can be performers, it will attract many users, as they can do a huge amount of work.
Activity: 182
brand new
Activity: 0
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that's going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
Activity: 23
I hope this will not happen, the team is well aware of the risks that may affect further development.
The team will not allow this, they are on the threshold of launching the platform, there is no turning back.
There are many conversations around the beta version of the project, who knows the numbers of the output?
They say in the beginning of 2019, when there is definitely no official information.
Yes, in the near future, the team should hold a product presentation. We will wait for the news.
The main thing is that due to the volatility of the market there was no transfer of the presentation.
Activity: 67
A simple idea of a large-scale project. Nevertheless, the development team seems to be very experienced and should guarantee success.
There are many conversations around the beta version of the project, who knows the numbers of the output?
They say in the beginning of 2019, when there is definitely no official information.
Yes, in the near future, the team should hold a product presentation. We will wait for the news.
brand new
This project has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this business. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
If you have free time, excellent skills and skill then it will be possible to sell everything on the service for money.
Yes, the more rating will depend entirely on the customer, which eliminates fraud.
Yes, I hope the team did everything to earn the trust of users. Safety is most important.
brand new
It seems to me this it a idea with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid businesss. just my opinion...
If you have free time, excellent skills and skill then it will be possible to sell everything on the service for money.
Yes, the more rating will depend entirely on the customer, which eliminates fraud.
Performers will need to work hard to have a good reputation for service. The rating system will well influence the quality of work.
The idea is quite realistic, I think the service will soon be launched, and the credibility of freelancing services as a whole will be reinforced by itself.
It is possible and will run, I hope the volatility of the market does not affect this process
The project has been on the market for a long time, the team has a lot of experience, I think nothing will affect the launch of the platform.
Time will tell, I also hope that in the near future I can register on the service as a performer.
That you now think that you will be in the role of a performer, perhaps you will also need other performers for help.
Activity: 59
Easy Work brings the revolutionary future and new technological solutions of the online industry closer to the sphere of offline services that almost everyone uses.
Yes, the platform is a service where executors and customers meet. And both performers and customers can not change the history of their transactions
Activity: 59
The idea is quite realistic, I think the service will soon be launched, and the credibility of freelancing services as a whole will be reinforced by itself.
It is possible and will run, I hope the volatility of the market does not affect this process
The project has been on the market for a long time, the team has a lot of experience, I think nothing will affect the launch of the platform.
Time will tell, I also hope that in the near future I can register on the service as a performer.
brand new
Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
Pages:
Jump to: