Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💚💚💚World 1st AI Enabled Platform - MEFY - AIRDROP 💚💚 - page 11. (Read 4755 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I was actually looking for something which can be beneficial for humanity and I think healthcare being one of them. Blockchain will definitely lift up the overall health care and will make it more efficient and inexpensive.

What a concept guys! Salute you! Keep up the good work
thank you for your kind words
legendary
I see they have plans to build hospitals based on block hain. I wonder how future will look like?

The best part is that they are talking about an integrated platform. Therefore all the heath professionals, pharmacies, patients can connect and access as and when required saving the time and money and providing a a better outcome. I hope they take care of the data privacy. With Blockchain I think it will be secured.
the data will be stored on a secured private blockchain and will conform to the data laws in the relevant jurisdictions we operate in
legendary
There are rewards for beginners, dev? E Jr Member? I would like to participate!

yes there are rewards for junior members also for facebook and twitter
legendary
This is an ICO I will be getting down on. Great work from these guys.

thank you
legendary
hard to admit that i dont know much about this project ,its new for me, but im willing learn all about  MEFY project and on it rigth now. gluck to this project and wishing all the best of your team.
thank you remember to get whitelisted
legendary
Is whitelist for ICO still opens?
yes its still open at mefy.io
legendary
i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this projec t a big success in the near future

thank you please get listed
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Is whitelist for ICO still opens?
legendary
I feel they're making this as they go along, they've done all they have said they would so far so let's give them the benefit of the doubt. All thing are good i    will buy  some  MEFY

We have a working platform just now for India
legendary
hard to admit that i dont know much about this project ,its new for me, but im willing learn all about  MEFY project and on it rigth now. gluck to this project and wishing all the best of your team.
thank you
legendary
i think if you want succes in ico sellingyou need promotion, all member bitcointalk maybe not known about MEFY  coin

we have a bounty signature and telegram going
Activity: 50
Activity: 39
 i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this projec t a big success in the near future
Activity: 51
 I feel they're making this as they go along, they've done all they have said they would so far so let's give them the benefit of the doubt. All thing are good i    will buy  some  MEFY
legendary
Exciting stuff. Looking forward to the ICO . The rumour is it will top $30 mill.
we believe our hard cap will be met pretty quickly
legendary
Hello , iam  from Korean. Can I have a Korean translation about this ICO.
Please email [email protected] for information from translation guy
Activity: 14
I see they have plans to build hospitals based on block hain. I wonder how future will look like?

The best part is that they are talking about an integrated platform. Therefore all the heath professionals, pharmacies, patients can connect and access as and when required saving the time and money and providing a a better outcome. I hope they take care of the data privacy. With Blockchain I think it will be secured.
Activity: 12
Activity: 51
I would like additional information about this project. But I'm sure this project can have a high appeal to investors if the promotion is more upgraded and has the potential to succeed.
Activity: 12
With AI, are you planning to remove Doctors or AI will assist Doctors? I am confused in that part.
Pages:
Jump to: