Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💚💚💚World 1st AI Enabled Platform - MEFY - AIRDROP 💚💚 - page 15. (Read 4755 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
MeFy relies on the platform to connect patients and doctors directly, which will change the original communication barriers and solve problems more conveniently.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Your ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down  . But I see your professional work . keep trying team dev. I hope that you can run a long street.
Activity: 41
 Do you think the hardcap is a little small ? Iam happy if will be easy 7 or 9 times   but can you make the idea happen. Have a good day team dev
Activity: 71
Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
Activity: 7
are you going to list the key developers and how does your product work?
[/quote
Yes, How does a  patient maintain their health record?
Activity: 82
What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?
Activity: 81
 if the user wants to withdraw the earned funds, will it be only MEFY tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens/currencies? thanks
Activity: 56
Merit: 26
I'm curious, but I'm too shy to ask you. What is the value of your coin at the moment when it will

Please, don't be shy. its worth 0.3cents -$5 depending on who you ask.
Activity: 82
Did you talk to any exchanges for listing? Thanks so much
Activity: 86
 Do u think the price of your token will grow? I see that your idea so good but iam curious because not almost nation in this world can use your service.
Activity: 104
Hi, guys! What an interesting project you have here! Can you tell me where I can check technical details?
Activity: 42
This project is  well established and known to more people.   Is MEFY already have a clients?
Activity: 32
The project looks really exciting and interesting to me and i think the project has alot of potential to grow in future. I think that this project can truly revolutionize the whole healthcare platform
Activity: 35
After reading my thoughts were the same as of the above posters. Already set my reminder for the ICO
Activity: 39
Could you talk a little bit about the legal implications for this project?
How is the government viewing ico's in this region?
Activity: 98
 I'm curious, but I'm too shy to ask you. What is the value of your coin at the moment when it will
Activity: 36
 The designs and layouts are beautiful and the plans are good. I just want to ask if there is already a bounty campaign for this project? Because I really want to join. I hope there will be a good news coming from the devs
Activity: 69
How the influencer program works, i got losted into the concept, looks like they get some people to follow them or use and give feedback related to some product or service or is something different ?
Activity: 75
reading everything and following your site i guess investing with your ico would be a good risk
copper member
Activity: 164
I am very interested at the Meme AI part, I can foresee the rise of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: