Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💚💚💚World 1st AI Enabled Platform - MEFY - AIRDROP 💚💚 - page 13. (Read 4755 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
 Look interesting project  to me i will follow for sure
Activity: 93
did you have a plan to make a bounty campaign for this project, nice looking ANN thread,
 good luck for your project
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
If you are a novice investor, or investor, this is a good investment project. Hurry to read about them more. Join now. Maybe this is a good company with innovative ideas. I advise everyone to follow the project news!
Activity: 44
I like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives you have already outlined in your whitepaper. Wishing you success.
Activity: 85
Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
legendary
I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers

Please check our website mefy.io all our core team have Phds
legendary
Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?

This is an erc20 token so cant have masternodes  and yes we have a sig campaign
legendary
I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters? Thanks

the CEO will be online this week and explain everything or read our webpage
legendary
Good day! Please tell me where I can buy project tokens? Is there some kind of exchange which came out or just plan to go to the exchange? If so, when will this happen? Thanks.
we plan to list on the best exchanges
Activity: 30
Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Activity: 73
I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers
Activity: 56
Merit: 26
Not long before the Token whitelisting begins.
Activity: 31
I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters? Thanks
legendary
I am interested in promoting this project. Do you have a Beta version that I could use ? thanks

we have a working version in India just now You can download our app for the playstore
Activity: 40
I am interested in promoting this project. Do you have a Beta version that I could use ? thanks
legendary
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion

Everyone should stand up for cheap and excellent healthcare its your right to have it
legendary
You said that you already have a thousand user in the threat. Can you give us a evidence? thanks

we actually have nearer 2500 now when our CEO talks on here he can help with that as medical clients/records are confidential  

Yes bring the CEO. I would love to hear more from him as it has been a while since his last update.
we will try and arrange for him to be here one day this week to answer questions
legendary
decentralized and autonomous, great this means that the project has been very much in the process of developing it, it seems that the team is also very confident even without excessive investors with the use of autonomous projects, brave enough to say it, but hope you successfully

we are very confident in the project
legendary
Are  going to promote you on social media just like talk show or something else . Any camp?

we have a bounty for social media promotion please check it out
Pages:
Jump to: