Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💚💚💚World 1st AI Enabled Platform - MEFY - AIRDROP 💚💚 - page 27. (Read 4755 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 26
Does anyone know where the company is based?
He was here the other day. Nice fella.
Activity: 14
Merit: 25
We have requested MEFY’s advisor to organise an audience with their CEO to talk more about the project. Hope to hear soon.
Hello there - this project has taken off well in India. We can see the adoption with doctors and other individuals. If you see there is a roadmap which team is trying to deliver to. There is a bounty program mentioned in the website. The dates are yet to be announced. Not sure about it.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
the project is completely new, tell me what's with it now? when will the sale of tokens? do you plan to hold a bounty campaign or airdrop?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
White listing is now open on the website
legendary
Remember guys the new updated website is up and whitepaper available there.Showing Dev team and other team members
okay...good to know the dates..
legendary
14th June for the presale and 4th July for crowdsale we will list it on one major exchange and the usual secondary exchanges to start with
are we talking about any exchange listing? any dates announced for the sale?
That will be nice. keep us posted..thanks for your reply.
legendary
Yes of course we can Mefy.io wants to be totally transparent and answer all questions.I will post time later when I discuss this with the CEO probably tomorrow sometime
Hello @lowbander80
can we invite Mefy CEO to answer some of our queries? it will be nice to have him. May be it will be a good idea to announce here when he can be available so that he can talk about his vision.
legendary
Looks interesting. I appreciate the idea to reward patients who improved their health, but how will you check this? I mean, will you request official documents that prove the improvement?

I suppose the medical kiosk that measures their health stats will keep the record.
I wonder if this record is on the blockchain?

yes it will be held on a private blockchain

Do you know what yeh expected price per Token will be in USD?

If it's $1 this is a $200 Million ICO

Presale its 20 cents  per token plus bonus  crowdsale its 30 cents no bonus Because of price difference presale has larger buy in
Looks interesting. I appreciate the idea to reward patients who improved their health, but how will you check this? I mean, will you request official documents that prove the improvement?

I suppose the medical kiosk that measures their health stats will keep the record.

If it's $1 this is a $200 Million ICO

legendary

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

We are not offering insurance, we are making self health management affordable. Specially in countries like India we will be able to bring down yearly health management cost by 80 to 90%.

We have launched this ICO with an intent to take this product workdwide.

Are you planning to have worldwide offices or hospitals with doctors and equipment? Because for someone from, say, India it can be difficult to do complex medical tests that are necessary for diagnosis.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: