Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💚💚💚World 1st AI Enabled Platform - MEFY - AIRDROP 💚💚 - page 29. (Read 4755 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 26
Do you know if they change their mind about Airdrops? Alot of people are asking.
Activity: 14
Merit: 25
Hello - we were supposed to have the updated information but seems they ran into technical glitch...the updated information should reflect today anytime...they have good team consisting of full stack blockchain developers, Doctors from different streams
where I can found much details like information regarding team members their expertize and background etc?

I'm looking for this too. I cant see any mention of developers on their website.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
we try to be as quick with our replies as possible.We want to be fully transparent in every way possible
No airdrop but there is a fantastic bounty program for bloggers and utubers check it out on Ann

Good to know. I've registered fir the bounty. Will we get paid at the end of the ICO?

yes you will we will make sure you have the tokens before exchanges open

Thanks for the quick response!
legendary
No airdrop but there is a fantastic bounty program for bloggers and utubers check it out on Ann

Good to know. I've registered fir the bounty. Will we get paid at the end of the ICO?

yes you will we will make sure you have the tokens before exchanges open
Exciting stuff. Will there be a Airdrop as well?

Unfortunately no but you can do a Bounty.

legendary
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Exciting stuff. Will there be a Airdrop as well?
legendary
where I can found much details like information regarding team members their expertize and background etc?

Our website is being updated. We will reveal our developers and Advisors. Aploogies for this I did not expect just an amazing response.
the website is going through some major content upgrade/...we hope to see lot of info by tonight....hope so
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Activity: 6
But why Ethereum only? There are other good platforms which r far more scalable
yeah..by the looks of it...seems primarily used as payment platform..not sure about data ..needs bit of clarity
Activity: 6
What is the core platform? Ethereum?
whats important here is to understand the way product works?
I was having a chat with the ICO advisor for this ICO...looks like they are going to announce the Bounty..i have been told that their website is going through some major contents upgrade...looking forward to it...it better be good
Pages:
Jump to: