Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex - page 68. (Read 52175 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
perhaps this is one of the most (if not the most) promising ICOs lately. You can see the excellent work of the development team, a lot of positive feedback and the impressive success of the presale. I think that both investors and users will be delighted with the final result!
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Hey all. How long will ico running?

It starts October 14th. It then runs for a month, or until the hard cap of $100 million is reached. Judging by the high level of interest in the pre-sale, the main ICO might hit the cap.

It seems main ICO will get succeed to achieve the mile stone of hard cap at the moment it going on very well. This project is looking promising a lot of people already joined this with attractive bonus in current phase this is truly inspiring for other investors who are interested to join with low amount.

Thank you so much!

There are just a few days left to crowdsale.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

It starts October 14th. It then runs for a month, or until the hard cap of $100 million is reached. Judging by the high level of interest in the pre-sale, the main ICO might hit the cap.

It seems main ICO will get succeed to achieve the mile stone of hard cap at the moment it going on very well. This project is looking promising a lot of people already joined this with attractive bonus in current phase this is truly inspiring for other investors who are interested to join with low amount.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
How much after you have collected the amount you have planned, we can use your soft?

as I understand, Worldcore already now has a large set of technologies related to payment systems.

ya, but I meant the soft that will be after ICO

as I understood from the answer of developers about the mobile application, the test version can be used in a week (maybe I didn’t understand it right)

I really hope so. It will be great if the sfot can be tested before ISO!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

Activity: 12
As I said, total tokens amount is close to six million!
Activity: 4
How much after you have collected the amount you have planned, we can use your soft?

as I understand, Worldcore already now has a large set of technologies related to payment systems.

as I understood from the answer of developers about the mobile application, the test version can be used in a week (maybe I didn’t understand it right)

Activity: 37
This project looks really good, is there any bounty thread ?
I suppose it's already full but i didn't see it, could you give me a link ?
https://medium.com/@Worldcore/worldcore-bounty-campaigns-a24f8b8bff9f
you can find details about bounty.

I was also interested in reading about the bounty-program. Thanks!
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
I am glad to participate in this project, hopefully it will success as soon as possible.
TLQ
Activity: 10

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
This project looks really good, is there any bounty thread ?
I suppose it's already full but i didn't see it, could you give me a link ?
https://medium.com/@Worldcore/worldcore-bounty-campaigns-a24f8b8bff9f
you can find details about bounty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Activity: 11
the amount becomes more and more every minute. it would seem, with such a successful pre-sale, you do not need to a main ICO already Grin

Dude, don’t joke like this Grin I have already prepared a good amount for investing in this ICO!

Me too!
the amount becomes more and more every minute. it would seem, with such a successful pre-sale, you do not need to a main ICO already Grin

Dude, don’t joke like this Grin I have already prepared a good amount for investing in this ICO!
Activity: 13
Devs, can you answer, will there be a fee for replenishing the card with a crypto currency?

There is a fee of 3% for loading Bitcoin to Worldcore account at the moment and there is also 0.99 USD/EUR fee for loading card from account balance.

It is nice. Thank you
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Haven't been here in a while. Only a few bucks left till we reach the $5m mile stone. With the rallying price of BTC and ETH, the minimum presale purchase now is 162 ETH / 11 BTC.

Yes, a lower barrier to entry might mean more interest in the pre-sale... but then there has been a lot of interest already Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Haven't been here in a while. Only a few bucks left till we reach the $5m mile stone. With the rallying price of BTC and ETH, the minimum presale purchase now is 162 ETH / 11 BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: