Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex - page 69. (Read 52175 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
glad to see you again, i cannt find my bookmark links of WORLDCORE project fews days ago , i am happy not miss ,ico will start 14 ,there is five days .
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Devs, can you answer, will there be a fee for replenishing the card with a crypto currency?

There is a fee of 3% for loading Bitcoin to Worldcore account at the moment and there is also 0.99 USD/EUR fee for loading card from account balance.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
This project looks really good, is there any bounty thread ?
I suppose it's already full but i didn't see it, could you give me a link ?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Devs, can you answer, will there be a fee for replenishing the card with a crypto currency?
Activity: 36
Is everyone aware of this? Worldcore CEO and founder was listed by the Financial Times as one of the top 100 changemakers in Central and Eastern Europe Smiley

https://www.ft.com/content/ece06f66-90a7-11e6-a72e-b428cb934b78

Thanks for sharing this news with us no doubt this project backed by very talented people i also believe this will bring financial revolution so that I also supporting this mission. I think it is good decision to invest in this at this time while it's really cheap.

That's absolutely right. Now Wrldcore on the way to creating a new paradigm in the global economy.
Activity: 37
Is everyone aware of this? Worldcore CEO and founder was listed by the Financial Times as one of the top 100 changemakers in Central and Eastern Europe Smiley

one more achievement for the company for such a small period! It looks like a record!
Activity: 17
Any news? I probably missed a lot until I was here

there are too many news. I recommend you read the thread from the first page

I just read the whole thread. Woaw. There are a lot of news really. ICO has not yet begun, and the company already has a such success Shocked
Well, Pre-ICO has begun and 6927 ETH and 533 BTC has been raised so far. Pre-ICO is only for big investors. I'm waiting for main ICO that begins on October 14th, I would contribute in WorldCore ICO on that day.  Smiley

Now I'm waiting main ICO to!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
do you intend to establish an escrow service?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

I just read the whole thread. Woaw. There are a lot of news really. ICO has not yet begun, and the company already has a such success Shocked
Well, Pre-ICO has begun and 6927 ETH and 533 BTC has been raised so far. Pre-ICO is only for big investors. I'm waiting for main ICO that begins on October 14th, I would contribute in WorldCore ICO on that day.  Smiley
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Thanks for sharing this news with us no doubt this project backed by very talented people i also believe this will bring financial revolution so that I also supporting this mission. I think it is good decision to invest in this at this time while it's really cheap.
Activity: 69

I am sure that after the start of ICO, good news will be even more! Wink

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

Yes, a lot has been happening! Latest news is that the pre-sale (minimum investment $50k) is going really well. Main ICO starts soon Smiley

considering the amount collected, the pre-sale stage started well!
Activity: 69

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

Yes, a lot has been happening! Latest news is that the pre-sale (minimum investment $50k) is going really well. Main ICO starts soon Smiley
Activity: 26
This corwdfunding going on very strong I believe this will be very successful this is good opportunity to make the secure this golden chance to invest in a trusted business. I hope soon it will worth for it when this platform will generate huge revenue.

I agree with you. the company shows extraordinary growth rates. in the future it will definitely be one of the giants of the crypto-currency market
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
This corwdfunding going on very strong I believe this will be very successful this is good opportunity to make the secure this golden chance to invest in a trusted business. I hope soon it will worth for it when this platform will generate huge revenue.
Activity: 12
I believe that you can collect more than 5kk Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: