Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex - page 71. (Read 52175 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
@FintechEu something feels not right here. Can't join the telegram group please send me invite link via PM.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I want to extend my sincere congratulations! almost five million at the pre-sales stage - this is a great result
Activity: 12
It seems that you are creating a huge independent payment system. Tell me, are you going to cooperate with all known payment systems or are you going to compete with them?

good question
I'm also interested in what kind of business relationships you have with other companies in your sphere
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
Nice to see you've hired an English proof-reader finally. But I have a feeling this will dip below ICO price just like BMC. I'll wait till then to pick it up.
Activity: 13
It seems that you are creating a huge independent payment system. Tell me, are you going to cooperate with all known payment systems or are you going to compete with them?
Activity: 9
I have a question. How soon are you going to enter the Asian market? In my opinion, this is an excellent platform for realizing the presented project.
FAR
Activity: 8
hi all . does this project have a bounty guys ? It looks quite intersting tbh and a bounty will suit it perfectly

You didn't look on the whitepapper? There must be information about every detail.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
Hi, Congratulations on bringing this very well established brand to the crypto space.

I just got promoted to full member on the signature campaign, I hope it reflects on the points awarded starting this week. All the Best.
Activity: 266
Merit: 242
I am already assured that a huge sum of money will be collected
i joined signature project, it was a very good
Activity: 179
Merit: 18
The payment system impresses with its convenience! I think that in a short time the project will reach the world level.

Worldcore is already famous across Europe, winning in the Central Europe Startup Awards... it's only a matter of time before they are famous across the world Smiley
http://centraleuropeanstartupawards.com/season-2017/czech-republic-national-winners

That's even better! Cheesy
Activity: 6
With partners like BitPay, Solar Communications Gmbh etc project seems very perspective.

Bitpay collaborate with Worldcore? Where can I find more information about partners?
Bitpay partnered with WorldCore last year.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/worldcore-adds-bitcoin-option-to-top-off-bank-accounts-and-debit-cards/

Wow! it means Wrldcore was already quite a large and famous company.
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Wordcore is going to be a tough project. the investment is already well received. The last situation is 6001 ETH, 521 BTC. It means 3.97M USD investment. I guess they will get it to 7-8 million before the 10% bonus is over.

Agree, nice numbers, in comparison to the stat of latest ICOs.  I was afraid that those scammers would frighten most investors that numbers show the opposite. People are interested due to the solidity of the project. 10% are available until October 14th, so other potential investors can join. Congratulations and good luck team!
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
Wordcore is going to be a tough project. the investment is already well received. The last situation is 6001 ETH, 521 BTC. It means 3.97M USD investment. I guess they will get it to 7-8 million before the 10% bonus is over.
Activity: 69
With partners like BitPay, Solar Communications Gmbh etc project seems very perspective.

Bitpay collaborate with Worldcore? Where can I find more information about partners?

All in the whitepapper. There are a lot of important and interesting information about project
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing

Bitpay partnered with WorldCore last year.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/worldcore-adds-bitcoin-option-to-top-off-bank-accounts-and-debit-cards/

Activity: 6

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
The payment system impresses with its convenience! I think that in a short time the project will reach the world level.

Worldcore is already famous across Europe, winning in the Central Europe Startup Awards... it's only a matter of time before they are famous across the world Smiley
http://centraleuropeanstartupawards.com/season-2017/czech-republic-national-winners
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I'm glad the dev is very active in answering all the questions being posed by potential investors and members, I'm lucky to be in this campaign, I'm looking forward to the success of this ico I hope investors will find this ico interesting in their eyes.
Activity: 7
Exellent terms of partnership programm!  I'm going to join and even recommend to my friends!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
The fresh independent video review of our ICO showed up on YouTube yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0H3IDIM6oo

a great video
WorldCore will be a very big and successful project
congratulations for the presale
Welcome again
 Cheesy
Great review. All details are well described. This is also what i'm hoping for WorldCore. Can't wait till October 14 so me as an Average Joe will be able to participate.

I also agreed with you this is pretty interesting review that's why I'm quite sure this project will get succeed to attract the masses to use blockchain tech in their daily. The awareness about cryptocurrencies is raising and people are moving to this world.
Pages:
Jump to: