Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO - page 15. (Read 21118 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 112
review on roadmap and whitepaper , that good idea For buy and investment on CUV Coin
i think is can get more profit , for roi 1200 % , keep on proggress ico.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is there any problem with wallet...several time I tried nothing is happen...please repair the wallet...as it is very urgent for me... Though it is a good project I think

You can add the wallet to white list of the antivirus or to trusted applications. Even Bitcoin wallet has this virus warning, but there is no virus
Activity: 84
Hi everyone! Could you please advise what should i do in my situation. The matter is that i bought XUV via BTC transaction 25 hours ago, transaction is still unconfirmed so no XUV is on my wallet.

Hi, please send me PM about your username and email that you used to purchase XUV, I will look into this for you at the earliest
Activity: 250
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
can we trust this project?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I see everyone is looking at the ROI but what is the goal of this coin. You are putting $1500 but I haven't seen a whitepaper really describe what this achieving. Everyone do you research before jumping in a coin that seems profitable but where is the roadmap and what is dev team building here.
They have a dedicated website with roadmap outlines with developers and everything is basically on the site...their site explaining everything is the work of the whitepaper you are loooking for
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
How can a coin developer say that we will be get 1200% Return on investment??
This coin can be  crash like another new coin. There have any security that we will get 1200% ROI?

Actually, you have a point there if the price of this coin will dump. The idea here is to store now your coins and wait again to pump its price. If you use nodes it's precise that ROI  you will get is 1200%  even the price goes down.
Activity: 236
Merit: 109
Need some help again guys. Trying to start a masternode. Do as it is written here up to step 10. Console says "Masternode started successfully" but i can not see any masternodes in Masternodes/My masternodes tab. It is empty. What is done wrong?

Help me to fix this please.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
XUV is a good launch along with 1200% ROI Master node where we can buy using ETH or BTC in ICO is a thoughtful policy. xuv.com platform is quite nice where we can see th wallets availability on basing users desktop version is a user friendly mode, social community welcome mode in the platform is a trustful invitation in this project. Happy to hear ICO is going right now Cool
Activity: 532
ICO is still on going. And in two weeks, XUV coin will hit exchangers. A very big WOW for team. I started to get amazed on the flow of this project. Every details and updates makes me excited on how the platform works. Daily progress of XUV coin looks promising. Once it get listed on exchangers, investors will boost and probably makes our community alive. XUV will rock the market and starting their journey to travel to reach their goals. I am looking forward for the next updates and probably progress of this coin and i am so much excited for it.
Hi everyone! Could you please advise what should i do in my situation. The matter is that i bought XUV via BTC transaction 25 hours ago, transaction is still unconfirmed so no XUV is on my wallet.

Same problem was been faced by me and also i used several transaction accelerators, but none was of any use.  Untill now my transaction is stuck from nearly 6 days and yet I can't do anything else rather than waiting for the transaction to be confirmed.
Sad. Does the dev know about such a problem? What else can we do except for waiting?

UPD: just recieved my coins Smiley
Activity: 434
Can't it gets deleted each time I open archive.

Whitelist it. It's a false positive as a result of a rapid succession of release upgrades.

yep, same here, ı download it two times and also via github. And everytime you try to open it, it delets its self bcs of the firewall.  I dont think it is a virus but it must be fixed again by our friendly devs.
Does the dev doesn't take action from this, I think this issue is already been answered in the previous pages if i'm not mistaken. If this problem is still existing and not yet fixed I think the team must be concerned on this right at this moment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Same problem was been faced by me and also i used several transaction accelerators, but none was of any use.  Untill now my transaction is stuck from nearly 6 days and yet I can't do anything else rather than waiting for the transaction to be confirmed.

Hi. I pushed here https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ your transaction, will wait can be confirmed "Acceleration succeeded"  Smiley
But I have no confidence Sad

Thank you! I'va just pushed it also. Is it normal for transaction to hang so long?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501

Hi. I pushed here https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ your transaction, will wait can be confirmed "Acceleration succeeded"  Smiley
But I have no confidence Sad
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Is there any problem with wallet...several time I tried nothing is happen...please repair the wallet...as it is very urgent for me... Though it is a good project I think
Can you explain correct and give more information about your problem, screenshots? May be i can help you, i have too much experience with wallets difficulties.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
I also need a clarification of this 1200% ROI, from where it comes up?
Activity: 787
Merit: 501
please explain"High ROI Masternodes - upto 800% ROI with 100 MN"
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
1200% ROI is a very huge amount. And that is really exciting for me to start here with XUV Coin, has a great potential, has a very nice platform. The completeness of their information. Very detailed. Did they already hit the exchangers? What's more great about this coin is that they've started earning already even though they don't have exchanges yet. Isn't that great? i just hope that this will go well and everyone who will read about XUV Coin will support this.

Yes, I agree that 1200 is very much! But if the developers decided to take this figure, then they are counting on it! So everything is thought out to the last detail, and we can only wait for good news from them!
Pages:
Jump to: