Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO - page 16. (Read 21118 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Even bitcoin wallet has false virus warning. We cannot do anything in this. You can whitelist the exe
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Can't it gets deleted each time I open archive.

Whitelist it. It's a false positive as a result of a rapid succession of release upgrades.

yep, same here, ı download it two times and also via github. And everytime you try to open it, it delets its self bcs of the firewall.  I dont think it is a virus but it must be fixed again by our friendly devs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ICO is going on right now, we expect to list on exchanges in 2 weeks

You can purchase coins form http://XUVcoin.com by using BTC or ETH @ 50 cents per coin before the ICO ends!

Awesome! I am definitely gonna grab this XUV Coins right away before the value starts to rise up to the moon! Thank you very much for the updates!
Yeah. Make a smart invest on XUV Coins and waiting for raising up of price. I dont need up to the moon, x2 - x3 is enough for me.
Activity: 434
Well I can't use wallet, because Eset found a trojan in it. Can we get another version that would actually work?

yes we hope this statement can be heard and there is a change in the future. good luck.  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Can't it gets deleted each time I open archive.

Whitelist it. It's a false positive as a result of a rapid succession of release upgrades.
Activity: 420
Well I can't use wallet, because Eset found a trojan in it. Can we get another version that would actually work?
Activity: 560
ICO is going on right now, we expect to list on exchanges in 2 weeks

You can purchase coins form http://XUVcoin.com by using BTC or ETH @ 50 cents per coin before the ICO ends!

Awesome! I am definitely gonna grab this XUV Coins right away before the value starts to rise up to the moon! Thank you very much for the updates!
Activity: 420
If you are realy interested to mine bitcoin or othere currencies I suggest you at least upgrade your computer bud specialy your video card. You have to invest to achieve your mining goals.

Definitely, having a low end setup would just end up losing profit. Also when you want to mine this coin, better choose a GPU that are optimize for mining and a mining rig. Although it will cost you a lot. Hoping that you will get much profit on this token.

You will, in fact, get zero profit attempting to mine this coin since it's pure-POS.
Activity: 70
any mistakes you guys have made that you have learned from since then?
Activity: 84
When someone is once listed on different exchanges, everyone will get free and more interested coins. I think that there will be a better future to invest before this currency and when it gets cheaper, when it gets famous and the price increases to hit the crypto community, and the birds will palm at first with the arrival of the moon
Merit: 12
How is the listing on exchanges coming along? Should be next week if I'm not mistaken? Where can we follow to have an update when it launches?
Nicely good question, dev must be busy as of this moment but I hope they will answer your questions. But for now just read the previous page maybe you can find the answer of the questions that you've been raised.
Nope, nothing mentioned about the new exchanges except an old post stating next week, which I was referring to in my earlier post.
Activity: 602
How is the listing on exchanges coming along? Should be next week if I'm not mistaken? Where can we follow to have an update when it launches?
Nicely good question, dev must be busy as of this moment but I hope they will answer your questions. But for now just read the previous page maybe you can find the answer of the questions that you've been raised.
Activity: 364
really very loud statement about 1200% roi. And if the developers set themselves such a high goal, then they have every reason to achieve this. And we will simply follow the developments

Yes, they already studied it and Im sure devs have many plans to get this high roi. Or this is one of their marketing strategy to attract more investors to support this project. We really need to have a positive mind and a good marketing skills to make this project a success.
Absolutely agree, unusually high ROI, but probably there is a reason for this. One of the tasks of promotion is to attract attention already solved Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
really very loud statement about 1200% roi. And if the developers set themselves such a high goal, then they have every reason to achieve this. And we will simply follow the developments

Yes, they already studied it and Im sure devs have many plans to get this high roi. Or this is one of their marketing strategy to attract more investors to support this project. We really need to have a positive mind and a good marketing skills to make this project a success.
Activity: 574
Activity: 112
Very nice to have this kind of project. Very well, its an opportunity for us to have a coin with an experienced team working on it that we can tell and see that has a potential in the market, and still have the opportunity to mine. I'm really that many people will be get engaged and many more people and users will get interested to the coin when it is once listed on different exchangers. XUV Coin really shows us their true ability to make their own way to success. I hope the good new and progress about XUV Coin will continue.
Merit: 12
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
How can a coin developer say that we will be get 1200% Return on investment??
This coin can be  crash like another new coin. There have any security that we will get 1200% ROI?

You have a point, but devs only stated that because of a very positive mind. Let us support him and see if we really receive that high percentage of roi. To be able to do that this needs more improvements and more promotions to get more serious investors
Activity: 434
Wow to be listed on exchanges soon? That's sounds good. I probably earn money to buy XUV coin and updates every details and progress. Everyone will get engaged and more interested to the coin when it is once listed on different exchangers. I feel that this coin will have a better future and better to invest earlier while it so cheap, when it gets famous and make a hit on crypto community the price will get boosted and early birds will clap their hands as they reach the moon. More power to the developer, continue improving every details of it.
Yeap XUV Coin an ICO is only 50 cent. And i think after 1-2 week XUV coin will value some bucks. I really hope XUV coin can listing on some exchange soon.

The more XUV coin you buy since its value is cheap the more profit you have in the future.  For sure many investors will be interested on this XUV Coin as they have there masternodes to execute the different transactions. I hope they can survived the possible obstacles on there projects and hoping also for this success.
Pages:
Jump to: