Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO - page 17. (Read 21118 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
The animated video is quite impressive but still not yet informative since it didn't answer the question above on what is the goal of this coin, is there any plans to integrate this one into some physical usage in the future like purchasing some physical products or services?
If you ask XUV for the answer, of course XUV also can't give an answer. XUV is a PoS coin, there is no goal of its coin. I think that making the XUV coin itself is their goal. Just like the others PoS/PoW coin as same as Bitcoin. Somehow, in the future, you can purchase some products if only someone made a plan to integrate XUV into their shop. Yet, an online shop is basically accepting cryptocurrency that was famous around them and gave their shop more profits. So there is no other way except making their XUV online shop by their team, its possible but need more funds and a big team.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Eventually the market will wake up to the potential of Byteball. Until then, I'm happy I can still pick them up so cheap.
Activity: 294
OP you're having too inactive PR company in social networks. And I'm wondering why?
I've just taken a look see on your FB and Twitter accounts, can't hold my tears now
Very poor activity, no newsworthy events
Change smth, cause I'm really considering investing

The admin should be aware of this kind situation. Social media has a big impact when you are promoting your products and site. I think admin and developers are kinda busy?
I join this opinion. A good product is important but it is not needed if people do not know about it. Can the team think about the normal bounty?
Activity: 155
you got me at 1200% ROI
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
OP you're having too inactive PR company in social networks. And I'm wondering why?
I've just taken a look see on your FB and Twitter accounts, can't hold my tears now

sounds like you make ur decision base on social media, anyway I agree you their twitter account has only few follower, they should work on their bounty program to spread the work about their project.
Very good opinion and I think it is necessary to add a signature company. A lot of users look at the signatures of other participants.

A signature campaign offering BTC/ETH would entice more people than offering tokens of a fairly unknown coin. So IMO they should try that if they intend to do a campaign
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
The animated video is quite impressive but still not yet informative since it didn't answer the question above on what is the goal of this coin, is there any plans to integrate this one into some physical usage in the future like purchasing some physical products or services?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
If I choose to buy cheap on the stock exchange during the exit of the coin, then it can often be sold more expensive, and after it it can happen in different ways. I'm not a maning because it's hard to guess with the demand of a coin. This project has caught the attention of many people and users are becoming more popular XUV currency in threads

Actually, we can't predict the possible outcome on this project. Yes, there is possible that will happened in different ways but if you wish to invest much better. Being popular in this thread is not an issue the important is this ICO is legit as what everyone says is a scam. For more info visit this website http://xuvcoin.com
Activity: 70
I see everyone is looking at the ROI but what is the goal of this coin. You are putting $1500 but I haven't seen a whitepaper really describe what this achieving. Everyone do you research before jumping in a coin that seems profitable but where is the roadmap and what is dev team building here.

I am also wondering about the purpose of this coin and so far what I know is that it will be used for trading purposes. When I visited their site a video on how to purchase the coin showed up. I wait till the video ends hoping that they will provide info about the coins but there is none.
I just hope that it will survive for a long time for it to build up its own value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How can a coin developer say that we will be get 1200% Return on investment??
This coin can be  crash like another new coin. There have any security that we will get 1200% ROI?
Activity: 434
I see everyone is looking at the ROI but what is the goal of this coin. You are putting $1500 but I haven't seen a whitepaper really describe what this achieving. Everyone do you research before jumping in a coin that seems profitable but where is the roadmap and what is dev team building here.
The road map is on the first page, but does not quite correspond to the promotion of the coin. The roadmap is written by Facebook and the signature company of the bounty. But until they are announced.
Activity: 196
Well , this a among the best projects on the platform and thats because of the management team and their efforts .
Activity: 280

sounds like you make ur decision base on social media, anyway I agree you their twitter account has only few follower, they should work on their bounty program to spread the work about their project.

Of course I made decision basing on social networks activity, that's what I've precisely wrote

The admin should be aware of this kind situation. Social media has a big impact when you are promoting your products and site. I think admin and developers are kinda busy?

Whether they're busy or not, communication and PR is an inherent part of ICO.
It's no less important that development itself.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103

It's hard to do everything right at once. Interesting project but I also have an opinion that there is not enough activity. And I also consider the subscription company very important.
Activity: 406
Wow, they will soon be an exchange for XUV Coin, so what are we waiting for? Let's go buy some XUV Coin right now @ 50 cents only until the exchange will come. You will never know the potential of a coin until you buy it and see the progress. The promising platform of the xuv coin plus it's other great ideas for the project will surely make the coin become famous and be growing in the market. I hope that this will make the list of the top crypto next year and more successful steps in the roadmap
Very well seen. It's an amazing time when a coin with a good team and a good future and still have the opportunity to mine. In addition, good news is the entry to the stock exchanges.
Activity: 84
Activity: 72
Crypto Evangelist
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

Very good opinion and I think it is necessary to add a signature company. A lot of users look at the signatures of other participants.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
hitting exchange when?? i hope dev use cryptopia or yobit am not a fan of poloniex at all....also you can try binance or kraken thats some of the top exchange available i guess
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Pages:
Jump to: