Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO - page 22. (Read 21118 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
As mentioned earlier. The bitcoin-qt client also has false warnings of virus.

Whenever we re compile the existing coin, the antivirus thinks it is a virus. This is because the coin does input and output transactions.

There is no need to worry about the virus warning.

Then could this be fixed as soon as possible? Pretty sure that you can report an error in virus reporting if you contact the Antivirus providers. Contacting the top ones like McAfee, Kaspersky, etc would help a lot

Its not the problem. A just normal case of a miner, Even nicehash and minergate have a false positive virus. If you don't mind just disable first your anti-virus and launch the application. Contacting these big companies are just hassle to do.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
This project seems to be good but i can't find information regarding my querries on what will be the function of this token, is it helpful in our everyday living or is it just an ordinary without any usage in the real world?
Forgive me with this one: i seldom sees post about masternodes and i'm still ignorant about that one, what is this masternodes, how it differs from just staking and how it works?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ICO is going on right now, we expect to list on exchanges in 2 weeks

You can purchase coins form http://XUVcoin.com by using BTC or ETH @ 50 cents per coin before the ICO ends!
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
This project have catch the attention of many people and users. The XUV Coin has becoming more popular in the thread. Many people or users has been buy thi XUV Coin because they find it convienient to buy and they have an ease to use this coin, and also there have a huge rewards. This coin is really interesting and really good. I really hope that the community may come to know about this XUV Coin, so that they will have the chance to buy and use this coin. And furthermore, I hope more investors will come to invest in this project.
For a coin to be in demand it is necessary to create a community and use a coin. A lot depends on the communication of the team and users, but sometimes the team does not communicate with us much.
Almost of all masternode coins very popular and get many attention from community, because it's easy profit with some investment (a value depends at each coin), and it's have smaller risk on the relation, for example, HYIPs.
Agree, the HYIP programs have a bigger risk than an altcoin. They give high return in a short time, but they dont last long.

HYIP programs are pretty much ponzis. You're pretty much guaranteed to lose out on your money unless you cash out your money really really early on. Atleast alts tend to hold some value
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This project have catch the attention of many people and users. The XUV Coin has becoming more popular in the thread. Many people or users has been buy thi XUV Coin because they find it convienient to buy and they have an ease to use this coin, and also there have a huge rewards. This coin is really interesting and really good. I really hope that the community may come to know about this XUV Coin, so that they will have the chance to buy and use this coin. And furthermore, I hope more investors will come to invest in this project.
For a coin to be in demand it is necessary to create a community and use a coin. A lot depends on the communication of the team and users, but sometimes the team does not communicate with us much.
Almost of all masternode coins very popular and get many attention from community, because it's easy profit with some investment (a value depends at each coin), and it's have smaller risk on the relation, for example, HYIPs.
Agree, the HYIP programs have a bigger risk than an altcoin. They give high return in a short time, but they dont last long.
Activity: 602
So users can get high profit and low risk losses, thid quite interesting in somehow helps low average people to gain enough. They should take a look at this project as it has a very high of taking a reward and I think we all want a big rewards.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 714
Merit: 117

Yeah, this is why most of the coins have a short life. One reason is devs. just want to make quick money - pumd & dump -  or they have so many other projects that they can not pay attention for all of them.

So the guess is that this has been just a get rich quick scheme by the devs?
Activity: 574

Yeah, this is why most of the coins have a short life. One reason is devs. just want to make quick money - pumd & dump -  or they have so many other projects that they can not pay attention for all of them.
Yeap. We need huge community, maybe via bounty campaign as social campaign, signature campaign or something like that.

I'm receiving 13.5 for about 35 hours.

Did you update your wallet to 60028?
Few nodes now in not active status, so their MN hosters should not receive the MN reward imho. If you go to the Masternodes Tab and then to XUV Network, 2 nodes are not active now (0 instead of 1).

Oh my oh, my computer cannot mining Sad 13.5 XUV on solo mining is so nice. My computer is NVIDIA GeForce GT730 with only 4GB ram. I try but cannot mining xD.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
My computer will never be able to stand others capabilities for mining. I tried, I fail, well, I'm used to it.
Activity: 434
It's just sad that I can't mine the coin but I guess investing here in XUV Coin is the great way to earn and even support the coin. For those who can mine, c'mon for only 4% of pre-mine. Go check out XUV Coin, has a very great platform for everyone, becoming popular now in the cryptocurrency world, more and more investors and even individual traders will see this coin with a high potential rate that they will buy this, support and make this coin fly high. Look at their rewards, we should participate on that one so that the coin will gain more and more popularity. This should be on the top list of cryptocurrencies for 2018. I hope this coin will also get listed to many exchangers for all the traders in the world can access this one. Let's spread XUV COIN.

I am very sorry for what you experienced. the best way to earn and even support the coins. For those who can mine, c'mon is only 4% of pre-mine. I can only support you so you do not give up.  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

A project which is promising and very convincing reagding there rewards and specifications. Since this XUV coin become popular as the time passes by many people want to invest as there rewards gives more. Though, there might some people didn't believed it due to there rewards and specifications is much more compare to others. I hope as what they think that this project is scam will be more successful in the future proving to them that this project is genuine.
Maybe they're just surprised of the rewards, why not try to step their foot at this project for them to know that this ICO is really have a big rewards. Some people tends to spread humors without such valid reasons and evidence and are just making speculation.
Maybe it's just a business, people want to buy a coin cheaper and therefore say bad words for a coin.
Activity: 238
Explorer is at http://explorer.xuvcoin.com/

Wallet should sync if you restart it

We will list one exchanges in 20 days

The plans are still te same to list exchange in 13 days?
Nice, i hope xuvcoin can listed at poloniex or at least at hitbtc, cryptopia,etc... I cannot mine anycoin so i only investing on new coin. Hope XUV is my chance.
I will be glad if token reach some weakly exchange for a start, because this goal is more real for execution.
Will look,how token show ROI, because now not 1200% and only 800%, may be it will grows in the future.

Cryptopia is real as far as I know its nearly paid. Well HitBTC seems unrealsitifc for now with 20 BTC to fund...
20 bitcoins of course very much for listing but if the coin is there to be sold it will be very good for bisiness. It will mean that the team is serious and will develop its project.
Waiting for hit in a best exchanges website.
I hope this project will be hit on polonix, bitrex
Every project success when project hit on best exchanger.
Activity: 53
Merit: 5
Hi people!

hi devs!
I was wondering if you need some italian translation for the Annoncement and\for other needs?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
hey guys
masternode startrd  it shows on  network  3 dats  yet no coins?  ant idea why? thanks

"version" : "v1.0.0.2-60028",
    "protocolversion" : 60028,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 3117.01524054,
    "darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 20735,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 1233478.00000000,
    "connections" : 15,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",   < it now even my ip  
    "difficulty" : 36185.57228433,some 2001  soemthins  . intenmtionally blocke dout
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1512834107,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00001000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""

I am having the exact same issue.

A project which is promising and very convincing reagding there rewards and specifications. Since this XUV coin become popular as the time passes by many people want to invest as there rewards gives more. Though, there might some people didn't believed it due to there rewards and specifications is much more compare to others. I hope as what they think that this project is scam will be more successful in the future proving to them that this project is genuine.
Maybe they're just surprised of the rewards, why not try to step their foot at this project for them to know that this ICO is really have a big rewards. Some people tends to spread humors without such valid reasons and evidence and are just making speculation.

Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
In this case, if representatives and developers of this coin are not chesny with us, everything can go according to plan. I just go to the forum and see some messages that these are scammers. Strange, and did not see a single message from the developers refuting this news ..

Maybe they are busy improving the project and promoting this in any platform. Im sure devs and staff will answers all those accusations when they finished all the tasks they need to do first. Remember even bitcoin was accused scammer before but look at it now.
Pages:
Jump to: