Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] XUV Coin 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode🔴 Buy using ETH or BTC in ICO - page 26. (Read 21118 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
All coins before some hour of 4 Dec.are restored untill the new wallet 60028.
Thanks Dev!

When we hit an exchange?!

Good news for all the critics around there for accusing such scam to the developer. Hoping for more good news and improvements to come.
I agree with you and hope that this project keeps up with the same pace as it is improving at the moment.
I just hope the best for everyone involved.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
All coins before some hour of 4 Dec. are restored untill the new wallet 60028.
Thanks Dev!

Good news for all the critics around there for accusing such scam to the developer. Hoping for more good news and improvements to come.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
XUV Coin offers 1200% ROI, isn't it that huge? As i read different replies on this thread, there are lot of good feedbacks especially in buying XUC using ETH and BTC. Purchasing is really easy and so fast, interest is also updated. This must be a successful one. Hope their is an exchange already to attract the traders to buy alot. I suggest to have bounties to have an active society and let them have your coin as much as they want to get it. Looking forward for this coin to be listed on different exchange sites, to have more exciting and more productive community. The future of every coin depends on the active community- with active developers and members. Can't wait to see it on exchange, for sure it will go to the moon. Cheers!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Wow 1200% ROI in a year? That's huge but , on what exchange will this be listed and on will be there enough volume and price to be coins selled?

For now, only via website!
I would love to see the roadmap in details...
I wait for some exchange too, because i really want to buy this coin at low price, as practice shows, almost coins after ico costs lower than on ico, around -300% roughly.
Activity: 238
the dev has updated the wallet 3 times in 3 days in order to fix the rewards but still the same shit.
and on top of that the last wallet release contains a dangerous VIRUS.

don't fall for this shit guys.
and i think he is the same SCAMMER dev of Tokugawa .

buy on this shit ICO on your own risk ( i bought 1MN and i admit i got screwed ).

SCAM
Tokugawa is scam? I did not know that this project was a scum I thought he still lives Huh
But I hope the developers will finish this project to the working state without bugs.
Are those false possitve or true possitive results from antivirus software?
Have you checked the anti-virus software? I unfortunately do not have such a program. If you check please write about the results.
I don't think so that's happening for without an antivirus software. I think they have technical problem. I hope that will be fix soon.
I totally agree with you. Technical problem always can happen. So why we can wait for new project? I think XUV coin dev always online and reply problem. Not like as Tokugawa dev.
What makes you think the XUV coin is same as tokugawa? Because I think this project is better than Tokugawa. I trust in this coin. Keep supporting for this project. Overall, this project is interesting
Activity: 322
Well I cant register on your website, all it says is Please Enter Valid Email Id.

Ive jsut try to register another account, it went smooth. Just try another email.
Activity: 94
Well I cant register on your website, all it says is Please Enter Valid Email Id.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Thanks Dev!

I watch you mining this coin and you like it? You can write your opinion? I'm also interested in this coin. I think I should buy it and mining it.

I'm also interested in mining this coin, I would like to read your feedback when you try it.

Wow 1200% ROI in a year? That's huge but , on what exchange will this be listed and on will be there enough volume and price to be coins selled?

We are aiming for Cryptopia and HITBTC

I highly recommend Cryptopia - ı am trading now nearly 1 year in Cryptopia and never get even one negative issue. The volume is not big as in bittrex but hey, you are a startup and its ok to beginn over there Smiley   But the listing price is as far as I know high in Cryptopia; something between 1 or 2 btc.

I use cryptopia too to trade some coins, but these day, they are asking for high fee when you want to withdraw you coins which bothers me and I decided to move almost all my coins from there.
I'm receiving 13.5 for about 35 hours.

Did you update your wallet to 60028?
Few nodes now in not active status, so their MN hosters should not receive the MN reward imho. If you go to the Masternodes Tab and then to XUV Network, 2 nodes are not active now (0 instead of 1).
Activity: 280
Well, the problems for now are:
1. The reward for MN hosting is lost 2 days ago. Only 3000 XUV left on balance, so we start to earn MN reward again. For me - I've lost ~1300 coins from hosting a MN.
The tranasctions of the MN reward, that are lost, are still visible in the wallet, but dev dont want to restore that reward manualy.
2. The MN reward is still 7.5, not 13.5 but, waiting for next reward to compare with the devs words.

Haven't you recieved 13.5 reward yet?
I haven't still, but it seems others are ok this it hence either the problem was solved and it's only us who struggle or everyone just don't give a fck Grin
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
Thanks Dev!

I watch you break this coin and you like it? You can write your opinion? I'm also interested in this coin. I think I should buy it and mining it.
I think when it hit exhange and Dev will burn every unsold coin, the hosters of XUV MasterNodes will be pleased wih the profit. 85 nodes already, so people are investing money into it. The ROI of XUV is near 2000% as mnrank.com said.
There are no problems with block reward now, we just waiting for Exchange.
As it said before by some people which are blaming this is a scam, TOKUGAWAs clone, the TOK already on Cryptopia with a price of 25 cents (starting price was 50 cents).
So if you invest in the first days of this ICO you can make some profit. Imho

Wow, 85 nodes already, I like this. And a good price. It remains to wait for access to the largest stock exchanges and you can get a good profit.
Activity: 434
Listen with such incomprehensible statements, you can say that every second new project is scammers. After all, no one knows what is on this side. But scammers themselves can betray themselves. In this coin, I believe! It can not be scammers.

again what I hear is a scammer, can we trust him a bit and keep supporting it. we appreciate the efforts of the founders of this bounty to succeed the project.  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

We are aiming for Cryptopia and HITBTC

I highly recommend Cryptopia - ı am trading now nearly 1 year in Cryptopia and never get even one negative issue. The volume is not big as in bittrex but hey, you are a startup and its ok to beginn over there Smiley   But the listing price is as far as I know high in Cryptopia; something between 1 or 2 btc.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Listen with such incomprehensible statements, you can say that every second new project is scammers. After all, no one knows what is on this side. But scammers themselves can betray themselves. In this coin, I believe! It can not be scammers.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
What times we will have listed on some exchange like etherdelta or poloniex? I think we can gain voted of mercartox by bounty campaign.

I have also the same question, I really want to know if when it will be listed in exchanges. Also bounties will help to promote the project and devs should also open airdrops for voting in mercatox. A lot of new coin are doing this.
Activity: 252
Seems really a promising project giving some good benefits. Even we can setup a masternode with just 300 coins which seems to be profitable. XUV Coin can have a good future and i would surely like to participate in the growth rate and would surely invest as much as possible from me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
What times we will have listed on some exchange like etherdelta or poloniex? I think we can gain voted of mercartox by bounty campaign.
Thanks Dev!

I watch you break this coin and you like it? You can write your opinion? I'm also interested in this coin. I think I should buy it and mining it.
I think when it hit exhange and Dev will burn every unsold coin, the hosters of XUV MasterNodes will be pleased wih the profit. 85 nodes already, so people are investing money into it. The ROI of XUV is near 2000% as mnrank.com said.
There are no problems with block reward now, we just waiting for Exchange.
As it said before by some people which are blaming this is a scam, TOKUGAWAs clone, the TOK already on Cryptopia with a price of 25 cents (starting price was 50 cents).
So if you invest in the first days of this ICO you can make some profit. Imho
Activity: 84
Tokugawa coin is from my friend, he used same ICO engineers.

You can purchase 3000 coins from http://xuvcoin.com to setup a masternode
Activity: 294
Thanks Dev!

I watch you mining this coin and you like it? You can write your opinion? I'm also interested in this coin. I think I should buy it and mining it.
Pages:
Jump to: