Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities - page 21. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I like the alternative choice of cryptocurrency: using a purse of coins other than domestic ones. This can be either Bitcoin or Ethereum. In addition, users (Bartcoiners) receive Bartcoin (BARC) tokens for each purchase they make through the Youseeme app. They are delivered to Youseeme's wallet in the form of loyalty points.
it is quite right. And then you can use these loyal Bartcoin to make purchases, or you can convert them to Fiat. In general, the whole system looks interesting and worth it to participate in this project.
I agree. The Octave-UCME payment platform, including The Market Place, E-Wallet and Trading Wallet (Bartwallet), eliminates the need for outsourcing and significantly reduces costs for participants.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I like the alternative choice of cryptocurrency: using a purse of coins other than domestic ones. This can be either Bitcoin or Ethereum. In addition, users (Bartcoiners) receive Bartcoin (BARC) tokens for each purchase they make through the Youseeme app. They are delivered to Youseeme's wallet in the form of loyalty points.
it is quite right. And then you can use these loyal Bartcoin to make purchases, or you can convert them to Fiat. In general, the whole system looks interesting and worth it to participate in this project.
Activity: 322
friends, I would like to clarify one rather attractive point concerning, just, applications. To access the Youseeme mobile trading platform, companies can create their own mobile commerce page for free using the convenient built-in tool for applications.
they can also immediately use the Youseeme payment platform for payments with a credit card or electronic wallet and participate in Youseeme's global loyalty program.
friends, I would like to clarify one rather attractive point concerning, just, applications. To access the Youseeme mobile trading platform, companies can create their own mobile commerce page for free using the convenient built-in tool for applications.
By the way, Octave-UCME has its own platform for payments in Fiat and Cryptocurrency. It provides traditional payments and mobile e-wallet transactions for next-generation mobile commerce applications.
in a word, a platform standing, I suppose. And what can you say about the coin? What interesting characteristics does it have? I am sure that both the participation and the purchase of coins will be carried out on favorable terms.
by the way, regarding favorable conditions I would like to clarify. First, developers own applications such as a trading platform and trading platform, which members can access at the most attractive prices than any other mobile commerce service.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
You wrote. "All these accumulated loyalty points (Bartcoins) can be spent in all Youseeme stores (restaurants, shops, etc.).". Question. Where are your shops and restaurants? If there are no such restaurants and shops in my country, does it make sense for me to buy your tokens?
By the way, Octave-UCME has its own platform for payments in Fiat and Cryptocurrency. It provides traditional payments and mobile e-wallet transactions for next-generation mobile commerce applications.
in a word, a platform standing, I suppose. And what can you say about the coin? What interesting characteristics does it have? I am sure that both the participation and the purchase of coins will be carried out on favorable terms.
I would say that these are not just payment services, this is a whole portfolio of specialized, low-cost and highly profitable payment services. A big part here is on the part of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other networks, because these ledgers process and carry out a greater number of operations, and without the participation of the central government.
in addition, as a confirmation of the decentralized concept, developers offer their function of settling commercial relationships between enterprises and users. This is the Octave-UCME system, which is the universal concept of the community around the world.
I would say that these are not just payment services, this is a whole portfolio of specialized, low-cost and highly profitable payment services. A big part here is on the part of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other networks, because these ledgers process and carry out a greater number of operations, and without the participation of the central government.
friends, the first thing I want to start with is the praise of the blockchain technology, which revolutionizes the cryptocurrency market. All this happened for the reason that centralized power can no longer be part of our needs. We need something more modern.
I agree with you, the blockchain has truly become a revolution for society that offers interesting alternatives. In fact, a new financial and, most importantly, decentralized model has emerged that eradicates the past centralized power.
yes it is. In addition, a nice addition is that Youseeme is intended to lead this positive trend. His topic will be quite useful and interesting for each class of society, because it contains payment services that support the community of consumers and businesses.
friends, the first thing I want to start with is the praise of the blockchain technology, which revolutionizes the cryptocurrency market. All this happened for the reason that centralized power can no longer be part of our needs. We need something more modern.
I agree with you, the blockchain has truly become a revolution for society that offers interesting alternatives. In fact, a new financial and, most importantly, decentralized model has emerged that eradicates the past centralized power.
Activity: 155
Bounty program link is missing. How many BARC tokens are allocated for bounty?

Project is promising. I like that you already have an app on Google Play. People participate in many loyalty programs and Bartcoin could simplify user experience by providing one platform for all programs. But you need very aggressive marketing because if there will be no users, shops and businesses will not join.

Thank you! We are doing our best and working on marketing hardly.

We allocated for bounty 5 040 000BARC
The link is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49866239

Best regards,
The YouSeeMe Team
Activity: 924
Merit: 283

Bounty program here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-youseeme-bartcoin-bartwallet-infinite-possibilities-5113085

An interesting situation is obtained  Roll Eyes
Bounty Pool = 5 040 000 BARC
Hard Cap Project = 5 140 000 BARC
If you collect only hardcap, and no more, then it will be enough only to pay off the bounty hunters. And then how will you develop the project further?

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Project is promising. I like that you already have an app on Google Play. People participate in many loyalty programs and Bartcoin could simplify user experience by providing one platform for all programs. But you need very aggressive marketing because if there will be no users, shops and businesses will not join.
Activity: 155

Why Youseeme - Bartcoin - Bartwallet?

This is the first Ewallet combining the payments and trading functionalities all-in-one. Share with friends and family, pay merchants, trade cryptocurrencies, or assets and commodities and keep them stored safely into your wallet portfolio.

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org