Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities - page 4. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
First, as regards security, KYC and KYCC must be completed before the electronic wallet exchange, payment transfer or financial transaction occurs. This reduces the risk to 2% and prevents money laundering. At present, even 2% is the result.
yes, I would even say that this is a significant result. Certainly, as additional checks, transactions are provided both at the local and international levels, as well as restrictions on the transfer of funds. This is my guess.
you have the correct assumptions. It’s as if you read white paper Cheesy :Dthere really is a restriction: at a time no more than 200 euros and no more than 5 times a week. I was also surprised when I learned that distance monitoring of transactions was used here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
First, as regards security, KYC and KYCC must be completed before the electronic wallet exchange, payment transfer or financial transaction occurs. This reduces the risk to 2% and prevents money laundering. At present, even 2% is the result.
yes, I would even say that this is a significant result. Certainly, as additional checks, transactions are provided both at the local and international levels, as well as restrictions on the transfer of funds. This is my guess.
friends, what can you tell me about the Youseeme business model? What is it aimed at? As I understand it, it will help small and medium enterprises to conduct their business most efficiently using the various products that the platform provides.
I really like this project. Developers inspire confidence in me like never before, because, firstly, their main priority is the implementation of security. As a confirmation - making transactions only between registered merchants and users.
yes, I agree with that. But what about the business model? She was never voiced. Or do you mean that security is a business model? By the way, why do sellers and users have to be registered? Does this somehow help to avoid fraud?
Activity: 378
friends, what can you tell me about the Youseeme business model? What is it aimed at? As I understand it, it will help small and medium enterprises to conduct their business most efficiently using the various products that the platform provides.
I really like this project. Developers inspire confidence in me like never before, because, firstly, their main priority is the implementation of security. As a confirmation - making transactions only between registered merchants and users.
friends, you are surprised now, but Youseeme wallet is not designed for high speculation and risk. This is strange, but imagine that both the e-wallet and the cryptocurrency wallet follow the same rules. Roll Eyes
I am more interested in the withdrawal of funds to IBAN. How is it carried out and is it possible to send funds to any IBAN account? I think that you know more about it than I do, since you possess such subtleties as speculation allowed in purses.
in fact, everything is simple. Youseeme model does not allow withdrawing money to any IBAN account. Withdrawals can only be made to Youseeme KYC2’s personal IBAN account or another Youseeme’s IBAN account.
friends, you are surprised now, but Youseeme wallet is not designed for high speculation and risk. This is strange, but imagine that both the e-wallet and the cryptocurrency wallet follow the same rules. Roll Eyes
I am more interested in the withdrawal of funds to IBAN. How is it carried out and is it possible to send funds to any IBAN account? I think that you know more about it than I do, since you possess such subtleties as speculation allowed in purses.
yes, in fact, here the system of making transfers and operations is such that you can transfer no more than 2,500 euros per year. In addition, at a time it should be no more than 200 euros and no more than 5 transactions per month. I think that despite some inconvenience, this will allow developers to provide a higher level of security.
I also noticed such a factor as geolocation. This suggests that transactions are carried out at a certain distance from each other. Over it, developers come monitoring. It seems to me that this is quite interesting, however, I don’t know what exactly the distance is supposed to be.
in general, within 95% of transactions carried out in the perimeter of about 10 km. Those that are next, do send a monitoring alert. In addition, a report on international transactions is sent to the head.
yes, in fact, here the system of making transfers and operations is such that you can transfer no more than 2,500 euros per year. In addition, at a time it should be no more than 200 euros and no more than 5 transactions per month. I think that despite some inconvenience, this will allow developers to provide a higher level of security.
I also noticed such a factor as geolocation. This suggests that transactions are carried out at a certain distance from each other. Over it, developers come monitoring. It seems to me that this is quite interesting, however, I don’t know what exactly the distance is supposed to be.
I want to say that events, of course, are held. For example, the risk management process includes the following functions: a process, detection, risk control, and reporting.
I would add that in addition to reporting, it is also a system of internal control. In general, I notice that developers take security and everything related to the loss of funds very seriously. This includes risks.
it turns out that the Board of Directors is responsible for everything connected with them. By the way, his duties also include the implementation of an audit, which includes users' tolerance for risks. I believe that the service platform here is top notch.
yes, I totally agree with you. In addition, one of the audit processes is aimed at maintaining insurance for the user and protection of funds in the amount of 10%. I have never seen anything like it. Do you know anything about the intricacies of operations? I heard that on this platform they are limited.
I want to say that events, of course, are held. For example, the risk management process includes the following functions: a process, detection, risk control, and reporting.
I would add that in addition to reporting, it is also a system of internal control. In general, I notice that developers take security and everything related to the loss of funds very seriously. This includes risks.
it turns out that the Board of Directors is responsible for everything connected with them. By the way, his duties also include the implementation of an audit, which includes users' tolerance for risks. I believe that the service platform here is top notch.
First of all, I am concerned about the risks. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so I’m always worried about whether they will be really useful during their entire existence or not.
there is, as far as I know, the Authorized Risk Organization, whose responsibilities include the presentation of the management policy to the Board of Directors, as well as the implementation and maintenance of the Risk Management Policy. It is also the allocation of resources for the implementation of the Risk Management Policy.
I'm not talking about that. I mean, what are the developers doing to minimize the risks? Are there any activities to solve these problems? Or considering the topic of cryptocurrency, will it be difficult to do? I think now you understand what I'm talking about.
First of all, I am concerned about the risks. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so I’m always worried about whether they will be really useful during their entire existence or not.
there is, as far as I know, the Authorized Risk Organization, whose responsibilities include the presentation of the management policy to the Board of Directors, as well as the implementation and maintenance of the Risk Management Policy. It is also the allocation of resources for the implementation of the Risk Management Policy.
I note that the professionalism of the developers is simply at the highest level. It is worth the attention. Especially if this system is able to change the previously existing financial systems and change the overall approach to finance.
Pages:
Jump to: