Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities - page 6. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I consider that such a product as a whole marketplace, which makes it easy and cheap to perform operations with cryptocurrency, is a truly excellent invention. In addition, there is a cryptobank intended for a cryptocurrency deposit.
it is quite right. As far as I understand, this platform also has built-in tools and integrated services, which include ensuring the security of operations and reducing fraud.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I consider that such a product as a whole marketplace, which makes it easy and cheap to perform operations with cryptocurrency, is a truly excellent invention. In addition, there is a cryptobank intended for a cryptocurrency deposit.
Activity: 322
it is a very cool project! I would like to participate in it as a trader! Just look at the great opportunities and a wide range of advantages for them. As far as I understand, the reason for this is the possibility of traders to be part of the community and part of the strategy.
as regards the strategy, it is the traders who help to create their own loyalty programs. They also manage their customers through the CRM system, send updates and new offers. Of course, they control users conditionally, but the latter are aware of all the changes that have occurred on the platform.
Bartcoin coins are very intertwined with traders, which also have many different tools and functions. For example, a large product is an electronic wallet and an integrated trading platform for trading cryptocurrency. In her attractive feature are low commissions.
it is a very cool project! I would like to participate in it as a trader! Just look at the great opportunities and a wide range of advantages for them. As far as I understand, the reason for this is the possibility of traders to be part of the community and part of the strategy.
as regards the strategy, it is the traders who help to create their own loyalty programs. They also manage their customers through the CRM system, send updates and new offers. Of course, they control users conditionally, but the latter are aware of all the changes that have occurred on the platform.
if you did not know, friends, the developers make a significant focus on legislation and the maintenance of legal norms in accordance with all laws. In addition, it is worth bearing in mind that they are going to develop the platform at the global level.
yes, it is very inspiring and absolutely does not give reason to doubt the pure intentions of the developers. It is also worth looking at the list of countries in which the Youseeme application is running this year, and this gives an additional level of trust.
yes, I agree with you. By the way, notice that a number of licenses will be received soon, so I think that will dispel all doubts completely. I am sure that I will definitely participate, especially since there will be favorable conditions for the participants of the platform.
if you did not know, friends, the developers make a significant focus on legislation and the maintenance of legal norms in accordance with all laws. In addition, it is worth bearing in mind that they are going to develop the platform at the global level.
yes, it is very inspiring and absolutely does not give reason to doubt the pure intentions of the developers. It is also worth looking at the list of countries in which the Youseeme application is running this year, and this gives an additional level of trust.
I would also add that this is game marketing or, to be more precise, gamified. The main thing is that this is also the launch of the Youseeme application on the US market. And this is not the last country in which it will be launched.
to be honest, I thought it was already running in all countries. It seems that I do not quite understand the industry, since I do not even understand how expensive IT is. But now, apparently, the situation will improve.
will certainly improve. First, Youseeme offers a truly unique solution, which includes a comprehensive set of tools necessary for the successful functioning of the business. These products are a platform for the sale of goods, a mobile application and a marketplace for payments and trade in cryptocurrency.
yes, this is very cool! I’m not long at all in the cryptocurrency world, but I understand that it is necessary to choose a country loyal to cryptocurrency for jurisdiction. France was chosen for this very purpose. By the way, its legislation is in the process of implementation.
I would also add that this is game marketing or, to be more precise, gamified. The main thing is that this is also the launch of the Youseeme application on the US market. And this is not the last country in which it will be launched.
to be honest, I thought it was already running in all countries. It seems that I do not quite understand the industry, since I do not even understand how expensive IT is. But now, apparently, the situation will improve.
will certainly improve. First, Youseeme offers a truly unique solution, which includes a comprehensive set of tools necessary for the successful functioning of the business. These products are a platform for the sale of goods, a mobile application and a marketplace for payments and trade in cryptocurrency.
if the question of funds with ICO has remained unanswered, then I, perhaps, will answer that this, of course, is the cost of advertising. To be more precise, social networks, electronic and marketing applications, as well as branding and targeting the target market.
this sounds quite interesting. That is, it turns out that the main goal of the developers is to disseminate information about the project to as many people as possible and to use it? Why all the money goes to marketing? By the way, what is meant by the target market?
perhaps, you do not mean the target market itself, but the focus on price and how this process will take place with respect to advertising. This is a logo, image and website redesign. This is necessary in the interests of its target audience. I hope you understand what it is about.
if the question of funds with ICO has remained unanswered, then I, perhaps, will answer that this, of course, is the cost of advertising. To be more precise, social networks, electronic and marketing applications, as well as branding and targeting the target market.
this sounds quite interesting. That is, it turns out that the main goal of the developers is to disseminate information about the project to as many people as possible and to use it? Why all the money goes to marketing? By the way, what is meant by the target market?
First of all, I am interested in what it is planned to spend the funds raised for ICO. I heard that the issue of applications, their technical equipment and development became very expensive procedures. In principle, as in the entire IT field.
why do you think that in the whole area of ​​the application are expensive? After all, they are very popular, and so much so that they have become a real platform for paying for services: Google Pay, for example. or do you mean that financial costs are not affordable for every organization?
of course, not everyone can afford it. Google is a large enough corporation and scalable brand, so their products are recognizable and popular all over the world.
First of all, I am interested in what it is planned to spend the funds raised for ICO. I heard that the issue of applications, their technical equipment and development became very expensive procedures. In principle, as in the entire IT field.
why do you think that in the whole area of ​​the application are expensive? After all, they are very popular, and so much so that they have become a real platform for paying for services: Google Pay, for example. or do you mean that financial costs are not affordable for every organization?
All of the above confirms once again that the developers have structured the system quite clearly: each employee is responsible for certain functions. For example, five employees are involved in risk assessment and control, as well as database maintenance.
I would add that this is not even a relationship, but a security priority on the Youseeme platform. This confirms that those users who have not provided the information necessary for developers are rejected. There are no anonymous accounts here either: everything is transparent and audit is provided with a three-level security system.
this is not a three-level protection, but a three-step audit, namely: two internal and one external. Moreover, the external audit is performed by a third-party auditing company that has certified documents. Do you know why this is done? For what purpose? I can explain
I know. This guarantees e-wallet users that the funds are in a separate bank account nominally allocated for them, and are protected by 10% of Octave UCME funds, as well as adequate insurance. This is a great security system.
Pages:
Jump to: