Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities - page 9. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
for me, for example, it’s convenient that you can create a free mobile commerce page for free. Moreover, I also have a convenient, built-in tool that will allow me to do this. I think I did not miss anything about it.
you did not miss, but rather I want to add that, in addition to the facilities you listed, it is also an instant opportunity to use Youseeme payment system for payments and start using the loyalty program.
yes, perhaps it is, however, the very essence that we did not take into account is that, firstly, it will be provided on favorable and optimal conditions, and secondly, if you If you are a member of the Merchants community, then you will have access to these services as beneficial as any other mobile commerce service.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
for me, for example, it’s convenient that you can create a free mobile commerce page for free. Moreover, I also have a convenient, built-in tool that will allow me to do this. I think I did not miss anything about it.
you did not miss, but rather I want to add that, in addition to the facilities you listed, it is also an instant opportunity to use Youseeme payment system for payments and start using the loyalty program.
Activity: 378
I think that it’s not the cryptocurrency itself that is becoming popular, but the blockchain, which helps solve many problems of traditional systems. In addition, it should be noted that there are a sufficient number of alternatives on the market, and each of them offers its own solution. In this case, the solution will help several areas.
I totally agree with you. I would also like to draw your attention to the fact that there is a so-called loyalty program, which uses closer interaction between enterprises and consumers, and the affiliate network allows you to get additional privileges, such as, for example, converting to Fiat or exchanging for Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I think that it’s not the cryptocurrency itself that is becoming popular, but the blockchain, which helps solve many problems of traditional systems. In addition, it should be noted that there are a sufficient number of alternatives on the market, and each of them offers its own solution. In this case, the solution will help several areas.
I have a very important question: does it concern the products offered by the developers, that France is selected as the jurisdiction? To be more precise, the legislation there really is in the process of implementing cryptocurrencies, however, this is more about the ICO, in my opinion. Tell me, am I right?
not really. The fact is that Youseeme offers a platform for payments both fiat and cryptocurrency. This is the implementation of traditional payments and transactions of mobile e-wallets for new-generation mobile commerce applications. Therefore, of course, it is necessary to legitimize it somehow.
now I understand how developers are not only committed to their work, but also honor the laws. Although, it was enough for me that all the products, operations and other subtleties of the platform occur in accordance with regulatory and legislative acts. It turns out that youseeme has two mobile applications that perform different functions?
yes, quite right. This is a trading platform for buying and selling goods and services and a separate platform for trading cryptocurrency. This was asked by the commentator above. I noticed that cryptocurrency trading platforms are quite often interested. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the cryptocurrency has recently become very popular.
I have a very important question: does it concern the products offered by the developers, that France is selected as the jurisdiction? To be more precise, the legislation there really is in the process of implementing cryptocurrencies, however, this is more about the ICO, in my opinion. Tell me, am I right?
not really. The fact is that Youseeme offers a platform for payments both fiat and cryptocurrency. This is the implementation of traditional payments and transactions of mobile e-wallets for new-generation mobile commerce applications. Therefore, of course, it is necessary to legitimize it somehow.
now I understand how developers are not only committed to their work, but also honor the laws. Although, it was enough for me that all the products, operations and other subtleties of the platform occur in accordance with regulatory and legislative acts. It turns out that youseeme has two mobile applications that perform different functions?
friends, is it possible to say with confidence that the developers in the process of developing the platform act in the interests of users, and not in their own selfish interests? Unfortunately, I had the experience of bad projects, so I hope that everything will be very good here. What do you say to that?
you probably have not fully joined the cryptocurrency industry, so you can’t imagine how, in my opinion, this platform solves the problem areas, for example, in the IT and finance system. This is a lightweight integrated solution with several products that will bring invaluable business benefits.
I heard about the licenses that Youseeme plans to obtain in order to obtain more optimal conditions for depositing and withdrawing funds. This struck me somewhat, I have never seen anything like this anywhere. I also know that France is chosen as the country for the main transactions, because of its soft legislation in relation to cryptocurrency.
friends, is it possible to say with confidence that the developers in the process of developing the platform act in the interests of users, and not in their own selfish interests? Unfortunately, I had the experience of bad projects, so I hope that everything will be very good here. What do you say to that?
you probably have not fully joined the cryptocurrency industry, so you can’t imagine how, in my opinion, this platform solves the problem areas, for example, in the IT and finance system. This is a lightweight integrated solution with several products that will bring invaluable business benefits.
Activity: 5
I would like to drow your attention on the fact that the backoffice of our platform can be used for mobile application/mobile-commerce and for web sites E-commerce, it is a complete set of paiement platform, that enables trading sell/buy,  like I sell a bycicle or I sell a Bitcoin the rate is fixed by the seller and accepted by the buyer, the parameters are to be fixed at the moment of the operation execution .
this economy of scale is anhenced by the fact that there is one platforme for users all over the world, hundreds of languages and currencies, today it is dealing C2C and B2C tomorow it will be used for B2B . tomorow users will be offering credit to other users bypassing the banks systems and services, tomorow we will bypassing all kind of fluctuation currencies, each of us will shoose its own way of paying.
Government care about one issue that we will respect, AML fighting , VAT paiement and ADDED VALUE taxes.
By the way, I noticed that Bartcoin offers great opportunities. Naturally, I also need to use the loyalty program, but this system also deserves attention, because it has advantages that are better than those of competitors. An example is the fact that loyalty points are indefinite here, and I like that a lot.
as I noticed, this loyalty program is the best solution I've seen. This is a great opportunity not only for consumers and businesses, but also for traders who no longer need to perform a number of non-cheap events in order for their loyalty program to be noticed and used. Youseeme developers offer a great turnkey solution
I agree. This is obvious, because the development team is professionals who have extensive experience in each of the areas that are necessary for effective business. There are many of them, which means that each member of the team contributes greatly to the development of the Youseeme system.
By the way, I noticed that Bartcoin offers great opportunities. Naturally, I also need to use the loyalty program, but this system also deserves attention, because it has advantages that are better than those of competitors. An example is the fact that loyalty points are indefinite here, and I like that a lot.
as I noticed, this loyalty program is the best solution I've seen. This is a great opportunity not only for consumers and businesses, but also for traders who no longer need to perform a number of non-cheap events in order for their loyalty program to be noticed and used. Youseeme developers offer a great turnkey solution
pay attention to what is the basis of the creation of any new project. This is a problem in the existing sphere that this or that project is intended to solve. Youseeme solves the problem of using mobile and e-commerce in business, because, based on traditional systems, the use of mobile applications and e-commerce is still at an expensive level.
I imagine how expensive it is. And I also imagine what means the creation and launch of the Youseeme platform cost. Surely, developers are now faced with the task of recouping the costs of advertising and launching applications in other countries using ICO. Tell me, am I right in my reasoning?
yes, you are absolutely right. However, the benefits of participating in this project will be all-consuming. First, now both small and medium-sized businesses will be able to use the full functionality of the platform in such conditions in which it really should happen. Secondly, it is the possibility of further use of the Bartcoin coin as a means of payment.
pay attention to what is the basis of the creation of any new project. This is a problem in the existing sphere that this or that project is intended to solve. Youseeme solves the problem of using mobile and e-commerce in business, because, based on traditional systems, the use of mobile applications and e-commerce is still at an expensive level.
I imagine how expensive it is. And I also imagine what means the creation and launch of the Youseeme platform cost. Surely, developers are now faced with the task of recouping the costs of advertising and launching applications in other countries using ICO. Tell me, am I right in my reasoning?
it seems that the commentator above is just starting to enter this market. I want to please you with the fact that, firstly, many cryptocurrencies, which are now at the head of the market, are in great demand. Just look at the volume of capitalization. Secondly, the blockchain has a number of such advantages, which will allow to balance any system in any sphere.
what do you mean by the last statement? Do you mean that now in other areas there is a mess that can only resolve the blockchain? In principle, I agree with this, but will society trust in a system that does not have a central body that would help solve unforeseen problems?
this is the essence of the blockchain. Intellectual contracts are designed and launched in such a way that they can work without the participation of people. People simply set the desired algorithm, and the system runs smoothly. Agree that this is an excellent opportunity to reduce the cost of hiring employees
I think that here you are really right. However, what use does Youseeme bring? I heard that the people who participate in it speak well of him and believe that he helps medium and small businesses. Is it really?
Pages:
Jump to: