Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Yudi - Multi-Crypto Auto Trading System by Deep Learning - page 4. (Read 5621 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
What countries are banned from investing?
Activity: 112
What is the end date of sale?
copper member
Activity: 42
The process of transactions require some influence from organizations?
The Yudi platform was created so that the transactions can be directly made without any central organization influence.
copper member
When can i use ur platform?
When investing XYD tokens you will be able to do it directly within our decentralized ecosystem exclusively from the XYD dashboard. At that point you can then use our proprietary Yudi-D arbitrage trading software to start generating your guaranteed profit.
copper member
What is arbitrage trading?
When discussing finance and economics, arbitrage is known as the practice of taking advantage of a price difference between two or more markets. A simplified definition of arbitrage trading in crypto is that you essentially buy a cryptocurrency on a exchange at a lower rate, then you instantly sell it on another exchange for a higher price to lock in a profit at a higher rate.
Activity: 49
The process of transactions require some influence from organizations?
Activity: 112
When can i use ur platform?
Activity: 53
What is arbitrage trading?
copper member
Great project, indeed it is time to insert the machine learning technology into crypto assets trades. In practical terms, does this means that you will not longer need trader ?   

Yes, our Yudi-D machine will do everything.
Activity: 182
Yes, it seems to me these guys will make noise))) in the tops where there is something about the scum hike everywhere zalolonili)) but at least a good cause do and compensate though we'll see how it ends
Activity: 294
who are these guys in general and why should they pay compensation to someone in their tokens. you have links to these projects, skins in a personal please
Activity: 168
The Bittrade Group project, in order to get help to those who suffered from the bounty scum, he strangely called the compensation fund but in fact the usual drop is only necessary to send links with a scammy project and then at the end of the round get tokens
Activity: 80
Great project, indeed it is time to insert the machine learning technology into crypto assets trades. In practical terms, does this means that you will not longer need trader ?   
copper member
What is the allocations from the sale?
The sales generated from the ICO will be used to help fund the additional expenses undertaken by the founding and development team prior to the complete launch of Yudi token.
Activity: 196
What is the allocations from the sale?
copper member
Activity: 54
Where can i buy the coins?
Activity: 67
Hey. Do they have bounty programs?
copper member
How will the process work?
When investing XYD tokens, you will be able to do it directly within our decentralized ecosystem exclusively from the XYD dashboard. At that point, you can then use our proprietary Yudi-D arbitrage trading software to start generating your guaranteed profit instantly.
We will get our profit in XYD, right?
The daily profits acquired will be remitted in XYD tokens converted automatically to BTC.
Nice. Can i keep these funds on platform for future investments?
Yes, your funds can be kept on the trading platform so that you can exchange them for more XYD tokens. You can then have the option to reinvest them into the Yudi-D arbitrage trading software to receive higher daily profits.
Pages:
Jump to: