Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN - page 19. (Read 4106 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Do you plan any live ama?I think many people would like to see that
Hello DammeClaudeVanJean,

We will do some live and some video about our dev, that's in plan. It's better to make this kind of material with a Minimum Viable Product. Only talk, no product is what is seen on most ICO's we try to differ here.

ZeCash Team
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Do you plan to attend any crypto conferences in the near future?

That could be a good way to spread tje word around - get a broader audience.

I don't know if the audience you are thinking of attends those types of conferences. I think you would find more ''inside'' people and project owners than the general public. But it's great for raising money for the project and possibly expending the team.
Activity: 266

That could be a good way to spread tje word around - get a broader audience.
Activity: 137
How can i join this sale,what is minimum amount needed?
Activity: 219
Activity: 224
Here is a recent ZeCash interview if anyone has missed it https://bitcoin-millionaire.com/zecash-ico/

Thanks for sharing this. I found this part really interesting: "How will your business make money in the future? - Our team will be remunerated mostly with ZeCash allocation they received at the start of the ICO."

shows they really trust the project to take off.

That's not a bad idea. People might like to get to know the team members.

Some projects that I follow had AMAs and it worked out great for them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
"Through the ZeCash platform, users with low initial capital have the opportunity to securely
enter the crypto industry with a stable income guarantees, because the need of purchasing
the expensive mining equipment is eliminated."

This part is actually very interesting - I'm hoping in some AMA (if they decide to have it) the team will talk about it more... that will attract more people to the project.

That's not a bad idea. People might like to get to know the team members.
Activity: 238
Does the team have any updates about the project progress? How goes it?
Hello Bibliobusz,

In order to have a huge step forward we are actually working with severals dev/advisors on a prototype / beta.
Marketing going well and our team is still growing. Stay tuned on our Fb and Tw to get last news.

ZeCash Team

Thanks for the update - I was also wondering about the progress - seems you are right on track.

If they do have some hiccups along the way, it's understandable, just as long as they deliver.

True,problems happen,but what is counts is how you react to them,and i hope Zecash team is ready for all the obstacles.
I have confidence the team will do their best Smiley
Activity: 210
Hello Bibliobusz,

In order to have a huge step forward we are actually working with severals dev/advisors on a prototype / beta.
Marketing going well and our team is still growing. Stay tuned on our Fb and Tw to get last news.

ZeCash Team

Thanks for the update - I was also wondering about the progress - seems you are right on track.

If they do have some hiccups along the way, it's understandable, just as long as they deliver.

I have confidence the team will do their best Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hello, I really want to see the progress of this project, the working project is already good !
Activity: 224
Hello Bibliobusz,

ZeCash Team

Activity: 280
Hello Bibliobusz,

ZeCash Team

Hi everyone! Just added the Entry Money ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/zecash-zch   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Entry Money ICO? Maybe you missed the thread.

I could never tel if these websites are legit or scams.
Hi everyone! Just added the Entry Money ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/zecash-zch   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Entry Money ICO? Maybe you missed the thread.
Hello Bibliobusz,

ZeCash Team
Activity: 252
What will happen in case you dont reach soft cap?

There are a couple of options if that happens. They can always abandon the project, but that's not really the best option. A better option is to review your goals and see what you can do with the funds you have. And they can always search for additional investors.
Hello MrSlave,

This is correct, there is always some option to considering other option and study if project can work with already funds raised. Also keep talking with big investors and much more. Again let's be positive we've just 1 month announcing, there is more to come.

ZeCash Team

Ar you in negotiations with any of the big investors,or maybe even some big partners who would invest in Zecash?
Hello,

Yes we are, we still talking with some investors, we can't disclose actual discussions. So far nothing signed, investors still reviewing our project.
We will let you know if anything come's up

ZeCash Team

Fingers crossed that you sign the deal eventually,big investors are always needed for  success.
What will happen in case you dont reach soft cap?

There are a couple of options if that happens. They can always abandon the project, but that's not really the best option. A better option is to review your goals and see what you can do with the funds you have. And they can always search for additional investors.
Hello MrSlave,

This is correct, there is always some option to considering other option and study if project can work with already funds raised. Also keep talking with big investors and much more. Again let's be positive we've just 1 month announcing, there is more to come.

ZeCash Team

Ar you in negotiations with any of the big investors,or maybe even some big partners who would invest in Zecash?
Hello,

Yes we are, we still talking with some investors, we can't disclose actual discussions. So far nothing signed, investors still reviewing our project.
We will let you know if anything come's up

ZeCash Team
Pages:
Jump to: