Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN - page 21. (Read 4106 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Hey members,

I must say this is an revolutionary project for us
I believe that platform will make us profitable in upcoming days.
Can you tell me will it come on bittrex or poloniex?

Thank you
Hello Mcfaddenjason,

It's a early to talk any Bittrex or Poloniex. I'm sure you can understand those two high class exchange require already existing and installed project. Which it's our goal.

ZeCash Team

True, and you still have some time on your roadmap before this happens.

I don't get why ppl keep pushing for exchange info, I don't know what they get out of it.

Maybe just some overall standing of the process - to see how many exchanges back it up.

I think people somehow read into the exchanges a bit more - to see the rating of a project.

Hm, could be, still, it's forcing it a bit.

Some people aren't in it for the long run. So they don't even check out the long-term benefits.

Those kind of people will never have huge gains and benefits from crypto.

Or from any investment if that's the way they handle business.

And those people put serious crypto investors in problems as their investing tends to devalue the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hey members,

Thank you
Hello Mcfaddenjason,

It's a early to talk any Bittrex or Poloniex. I'm sure you can understand those two high class exchange require already existing and installed project. Which it's our goal.

ZeCash Team

I don't get why ppl keep pushing for exchange info, I don't know what they get out of it.

Maybe just some overall standing of the process - to see how many exchanges back it up.

I think people somehow read into the exchanges a bit more - to see the rating of a project.

Some people aren't in it for the long run. So they don't even check out the long-term benefits.

Or from any investment if that's the way they handle business.
Hey members,

Thank you
Hello Mcfaddenjason,

ZeCash Team

Hey members,

Thank you
Hello Mcfaddenjason,

ZeCash Team

Activity: 182
Untill when you have bounty campaign going on?
Activity: 90
Hey members,

Thank you
Hello Mcfaddenjason,

ZeCash Team

Because most people are just into crypto for quick flip.
Hey members,

Thank you
Hello Mcfaddenjason,

ZeCash Team

Hey members,

Thank you
Hello Mcfaddenjason,

ZeCash Team

Hey members,

Thank you
Hello Mcfaddenjason,

ZeCash Team

Activity: 186
Hey members,

Thank you
Hello Mcfaddenjason,

ZeCash Team

One step at a time. There is a reason why roadmaps exist.
Hey members,

Thank you
Hello Mcfaddenjason,

ZeCash Team

Hey members,

Thank you
Hello Mcfaddenjason,

ZeCash Team

Hey members,

Thank you
Hello Mcfaddenjason,

ZeCash Team

Could smaller exchanges be the key here? They might require less handling?
Activity: 140
Hey members,

Thank you
Hello Mcfaddenjason,

ZeCash Team
Activity: 70
Is ZCH coin or token?At first i thought its token,but in the title it says coin.
Hello Art Vandelay,

ZCH it's the Token Symbol of our ERC20 Token, more informations https://etherscan.io/token/0x925e368c442145f49a4b5fafe3b60a9bb07f337b

ZeCash Team

What does it mean "3.0 Coin"? What will that bring?
Activity: 219
Is ZCH coin or token?At first i thought its token,but in the title it says coin.
Hello Art Vandelay,

ZCH it's the Token Symbol of our ERC20 Token, more informations https://etherscan.io/token/0x925e368c442145f49a4b5fafe3b60a9bb07f337b

ZeCash Team

Thank you for the explanation,i was abit confused with that.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
The coin appeared at a time when the old system can't cope, and new coins market is huge. I think that's ZECASH was developed in a time when we have high competition from other coins and that's why has excellent characteristics and can be called Bitcoin 3.0, leaving competitors behind.
Activity: 20
Hey members,

Thank you

Definitely legal advisors. But sometimes teams have a legal team member already.

I would assume that from the start each crypto project has legal advisors because there are hurdles to overcome in each ICO. But also it is OK to add more experience and more legals to the team.

Makes sense, that kind of advice could be useful.

But seeing as there are no concrete regulations so to say, could legal advisors really contribute that much?

There are always regulations, just that some projects can work around them better.
Activity: 140
Hello Art Vandelay,

ZeCash Team
Pages:
Jump to: