Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN - page 4. (Read 4084 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/zecash-coin. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.

Good to see that zecash is getting some exposure!

Yes it is nice to see other spreading the word. Bur what about the promo material promised by the team?

The team did mention that they are working on makimg some video promo by the end of June so maybe soon there will be something for us to enjoy.
Activity: 280
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/zecash-coin. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.

Yes it is nice to see other spreading the word. Bur what about the promo material promised by the team?
Hi! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

I think I read in this thread that KYC will be mandatory.

Yes, KYC is required in Zecash project, hey also fully comply with the anti-money laundering requirements. Not to mention Zecash, today KYC is almost mandatory in all ICO projects.

Today KYC is just a measure of security and is enforced pretty often.

It makes sense to have KYC because it is a simple measure of. security
Activity: 33
Greetings ! I rely that the project will satisfy all that has been target!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Activity: 112
Activity: 224
Hi! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

Yes, KYC is required in Zecash project, hey also fully comply with the anti-money laundering requirements. Not to mention Zecash, today KYC is almost mandatory in all ICO projects.

Today KYC is just a measure of security and is enforced pretty often.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

Activity: 196
Amazing trading fees! Engaging activity, mindful design, blameless website!  Good luck.

Yes, I too do not blame the website for anything XD
Activity: 56
Activity: 34
Amazing trading fees! Engaging activity, mindful design, blameless website!  Good luck.
I know the team is eorking hard on some promo material they said we can expect it sometime soon.

In the meantime check out their headquarters in Second life.

Has someone visited them yet?
Merit: 5
I know the team is eorking hard on some promo material they said we can expect it sometime soon.

In the meantime check out their headquarters in Second life.
Activity: 28
Good night, guys. Seems very interesting. Excellence results, pretty good business.
Activity: 160
This is just the fork of Zcash coin? Or which advantages you have before Zcash and other anonymous coins?
Activity: 224
I believe that this project is pretty a juicy investment at the moment.
 Good luck team.

Hehe juicy indeed. You can buy a giftcard which you can later use to buy juice. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Do you guys have any video material up? Any interviews?

I would welcome some new video material too but the team said they were preparing some as we speak.

I prefer video over anything else tbh. With video you can choose if you wan't to listen to it or look at it.

I think it's due to the fact that people have a shorter attention span and want their info on the go while multitasking. It's just the way things work these days. Reading just takes to much of a persons time Smiley
Activity: 175
Do you guys have any video material up? Any interviews?

I would welcome some new video material too but the team said they were preparing some as we speak.

I prefer video over anything else tbh. With video you can choose if you wan't to listen to it or look at it.
Pages:
Jump to: