Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN - page 8. (Read 4084 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Do you plan any aidrops in the near future?Lately its been popular way of spreading a  word about the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
You guys posting any articles on medium?

I would much rather prefer videos, but anything is good.
You guys posting any articles on medium?
Activity: 224
I don't know if I missed this but will you be making your own wallet?
HI can someone tell me when the beta or release date are planned?
Hello Frazeer,

We are hardly working on it, it's not just a matter of releasing a prototype, we should have materials, videos, support ready for that. Lot of work to not disappoint our supporter, community and future investors. Something will come up before end of June.

Stay tuned!

ZeCash Team

I agree. You should have a lot of supporting materials ready for a release.

So if I understood correctly something should be published by the end of June. That's good news.

I agree,something like this could really boost the sale

Do you plan to have some special promo events, too?

Live promo events or promo events on this forum or something else?

I think promo events on social media platforms like airdrops and bounties.
Activity: 196
Hello Frazeer,

We are hardly working on it, it's not just a matter of releasing a prototype, we should have materials, videos, support ready for that. Lot of work to not disappoint our supporter, community and future investors. Something will come up before end of June.

Stay tuned!

ZeCash Team

So if I understood correctly something should be published by the end of June. That's good news.

Live promo events or promo events on this forum or something else?
Activity: 224
Hello Frazeer,

Stay tuned!

ZeCash Team

Activity: 78
Hello Frazeer,

Stay tuned!

ZeCash Team

Activity: 182
Hello Frazeer,

Stay tuned!

ZeCash Team

probably the supporting materials and then later on we can expect some beta.
Hello Frazeer,

Stay tuned!

ZeCash Team

Activity: 280
Hello Frazeer,

Stay tuned!

ZeCash Team

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Any plans for Live AMA?
Activity: 140
Hello Frazeer,

Stay tuned!

ZeCash Team
Do you plan to attend any crypto conference in the near future?
Hello FrankDTank,

We will update you on that if we move forward. So far we are focusing developing product, at this level Crypto Conference are not our priority.

ZeCash Team
So, hows the project going so far? Are people showing interest?
Hello Positiveoutlook,

Project is going good so far, more and more adoption from community, some very important update coming in next days.

ZeCash Team
Been a while since I checked on ZeCash.So I see beta is almost on our doorstep thanks to the team that is working hard and dedicated all the time.I see a lot of people eagerly waiting to participate and help in beta testing which is awesome.

The team is investing a lot of time in development and even spreading the team. Some new members, office location shared with the community as well. They are really keeping the community engaged. Big progress and a great team and project.

Have you visited them in second life?

Yeah thats a good reason to try second life,i think its a good way to promote this project

I've never been into second life. But if I were I would definitely visit the team to see what they're up to Cheesy

Will there be any other promotion done through second life?

you mean like they could organize some kind of second life gettogether?Cheesy

that's really not a bad idea Smiley

Hehe not a fan of the game but sounds like an event would be good for those who play.

This is really going above and beyond by making an in-game promo event Cheesy but it can be an easy type of promotion...

The team is already doing a lot of promo and is active in the community. Shouldn't be an issue.
Activity: 126
Do you plan to attend any crypto conference in the near future?
Activity: 175
So, hows the project going so far? Are people showing interest?
Been a while since I checked on ZeCash.So I see beta is almost on our doorstep thanks to the team that is working hard and dedicated all the time.I see a lot of people eagerly waiting to participate and help in beta testing which is awesome.

The team is investing a lot of time in development and even spreading the team. Some new members, office location shared with the community as well. They are really keeping the community engaged. Big progress and a great team and project.

Have you visited them in second life?

Yeah thats a good reason to try second life,i think its a good way to promote this project

I've never been into second life. But if I were I would definitely visit the team to see what they're up to Cheesy

Will there be any other promotion done through second life?

you mean like they could organize some kind of second life gettogether?Cheesy

that's really not a bad idea Smiley

Hehe not a fan of the game but sounds like an event would be good for those who play.

This is really going above and beyond by making an in-game promo event Cheesy but it can be an easy type of promotion...
Pages:
Jump to: