Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN - page 7. (Read 4084 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Do you plan any aidrops in the near future?Lately its been popular way of spreading a  word about the project.

Not bad idea if project needs a bit more momentum.Airdrops can be quite helpful to get more people interested in the project, learn a bit about it and potentially invest, spread the word and get even more investors that way.
It's also useful for promoting Zecash. But I think the team shouldn't allocate too much of the coin for this plan because the bounty campaign have also fully effective.
Hello Clarkgeneral86,

Correct we have already ongoing bounty campain going well, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyzch-zecash-ze-next-bitcoin-15-000-000-rewards-3229753 .

ZeCash Team

Nice to see you have an ongoing bounty campaign to active more people to relate to the project!

To bad you don't allow newbies into the sig campaign. Seems like a missed opportunity.

I agree - some newbies are quite active and can bring in more newbies who are interested in participating.
Activity: 196
Do you plan any aidrops in the near future?Lately its been popular way of spreading a  word about the project.

Not bad idea if project needs a bit more momentum.Airdrops can be quite helpful to get more people interested in the project, learn a bit about it and potentially invest, spread the word and get even more investors that way.
It's also useful for promoting Zecash. But I think the team shouldn't allocate too much of the coin for this plan because the bounty campaign have also fully effective.
Hello Clarkgeneral86,

Correct we have already ongoing bounty campain going well, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyzch-zecash-ze-next-bitcoin-15-000-000-rewards-3229753 .

ZeCash Team

Nice to see you have an ongoing bounty campaign to active more people to relate to the project!

To bad you don't allow newbies into the sig campaign. Seems like a missed opportunity.
Activity: 11
I want the project success. Amazing plan, absorbing idea.  Good luck all!
Activity: 266

Hello Clarkgeneral86,

ZeCash Team

Activity: 14
I like your business!
Irreproachable results, a very excellent plan, unprejudiced website.
Activity: 182
Can you tell me a bit more about your team and the experience you had on previous projects?
Activity: 140
Hi! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
Hello HuaGwei,

We have a KYC procedure which we call "Star account" for users buying > 100.000 ZCH.

ZeCash Team

Hello Clarkgeneral86,

ZeCash Team
Hello WillerTex,

No Airdrops plan for now.

ZeCash Team
Activity: 224
Hi! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

I think they already announced earlier that there will be KYC.

I think that additionally provides security, so I don't see why not.
Activity: 280

I think they already announced earlier that there will be KYC.
Activity: 219
Hi guys. I wish the plan advance. Faultless business, credible job!

It will advance for sure. They have a lot more ahead of them, but it's getting there.
Activity: 13
Hi guys. I wish the plan advance. Faultless business, credible job!
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

The project does have a solid base and following, but could use that extra push.

There are definitely a lot of ways the team can opt for more promo. I would have to agree that Youtube reviews and maybe some bounty videos can gain a lot of following and can quickly explain all the benefits of the project. The finer details for investors are in the whitepaper anyway.
Activity: 224

The project does have a solid base and following, but could use that extra push.

Those airdrops are quite effective but it does take a lot of time and coins to organize one. I also think bounty is a better way.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

Activity: 14
You must to add token details to permit participants to get in the business.
 Good luck guys!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: