Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ziber — The First Blockchain mobile operator. - page 2. (Read 23759 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Some people are having problems loading the site.

"Token Sale

CONTRACT ADDRESS:

0xF76afA05637dF5574D019528dD36EFCa7f6eE212

(View contract address at Etherscan) Contract Source Code Verified

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Smart Contract starts receiving finds 27.07.2017 12:00 GMT
Allfunds sent earlier will be rejected by the Smart Contract and will be sent back.

'Send only ETH. Sat Gas Limit to 250 000. Do not send funds from exchanges!"

Nice try  Grin
Contract Address  0xF0a924661b0263e5Ce12756D07f45b8668C53380
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Well what does the grammar have to do with the case. The main thing is that the product was good and worked as it should. I follow the project with pleasure!

Odd, how most, if not all those fond of Ziber pen similarly, eh?

"I see patterns!"

And about the code. I suppose that it was made to protect it from clones till the product isn't ready in its full version.

Yep, in some alternate universe, is = isn't.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I admit that it was my mistake. I understand that it is good reason for sarcasm,thanks. I have read in many topics that you give a fuck about grammar. But man, you also make mistake in both grammar and making bad reputation not only for Ziber but for other projects too. I totally understand that everyone earns as he can but still, Bruno,  this way it's too fucking bad .
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Ziber ICO has been covered on ICO Daily. Read more about it here http://icodaily.net/2017/07/27/ico-daily-8-ziber-bitbounce-tierion/
If you see any faults in the information, please let us know.

Don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter
Or like us on Facebook or Twitter for more daily updates.
Activity: 8
Some people are having problems loading the site.

"Token Sale

CONTRACT ADDRESS:

0xF76afA05637dF5574D019528dD36EFCa7f6eE212

(View contract address at Etherscan) Contract Source Code Verified

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Smart Contract starts receiving finds 27.07.2017 12:00 GMT
Allfunds sent earlier will be rejected by the Smart Contract and will be sent back.

'Send only ETH. Sat Gas Limit to 250 000. Do not send funds from exchanges!"

seriously?? do you think people will fall for your scam

the correct address is 0xf0a924661b0263e5ce12756d07f45b8668c53380

It will be too funny when Ziber coin will increase. and you will be still eating your popcorn and saying that everything is a scam Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 40
Gleb Gamow, and WHAT are you?.. Why are u printing this SHIT?.. Because someone paid u?..Just ICO will show EVERYTHING.You are just a big mouth,  but u should shut it up, and quickly. Guys are working HARD on the Project. People will find out themselves to join or not .

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
i had read this whitepaper and feeling that is great project if it can successful
Activity: 33
We are already at a low start, we will be happy to participate in the ICO. Team ziber, good luck to you and thank you for the work done. I hope you will continue to please us with your good product and opportunities for earning.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Guys...my community just tested the local number that is used in our country...

We called that number, and a Man answered with no clue whats going on...and he is going to police to report that his number is beeing used for calling....

LOL. You should first study the technical part, and then write. Now someone's number can not be used for calls. This will be available only after the ICO, when people themselves will want to rent their number. One more hater is detected  Grin
Activity: 28

We called that number, and a Man answered with no clue whats going on...and he is going to police to report that his number is beeing used for calling....

fake....

fake what???

here call +387 61 444 444

thats the number that called all day yesterday....

the guy clearly say that he wants us to leave him alone and that he went to police

Now it is a very busy time for our company.  All the numbers used belong to Ziber!

what the hell are you talking about?Huh what company? what number??

you hacked this guys telephone and used it as a gateway in our country!

If so, does the Ziber worked fine? is not it?

fake....

Fake in what sense can me and my friends come and see you guys in your office. I am just 10 minutes away from you. I saw you are inviting people to London I am just here. Can i have your number please.   

OK now. I'll take the number from the chief and give it to you. Little time
Rux
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024
https://crypto.ba

fake....

fake what???

the guy clearly say that he wants us to leave him alone and that he went to police

Now it is a very busy time for our company.  All the numbers used belong to Ziber!

what the hell are you talking about?Huh what company? what number??

you hacked this guys telephone and used it as a gateway in our country!

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

wow , so this project already get Demo to test ? that is very good

fake....

fake what???

Now it is a very busy time for our company.  All the numbers used belong to Ziber!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

fake....

Fake in what sense can me and my friends come and see you guys in your office. I am just 10 minutes away from you. I saw you are inviting people to London I am just here. Can i have your number please.   
Rux
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024
https://crypto.ba

fake....

fake what???

fake....
Wow, that's an interesting developments. Didn't visit forum for a couple of days but here is just BULLSHIT  .  Thus was obvious that somebody considers Ziber as a strong rival and just envies. Everything is paid, I'm sure. And Gamov has already written that he extorts bitcoins. .. I'm shocked,  there is no limit for impudence!
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
Ziber super project, I'm sure that the price of tokens will grow and will allow to earn all the participants of ISO. Team good luck and patience. Looking forward to the start! I used the product, I like everything very much.

Judging by the way this project is promoted in the Russian community, one can see the handwriting of professional divorce and deceivers. Do not associate your name with them.
And tell me what is ISO?
Pages:
Jump to: