Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ziber — The First Blockchain mobile operator. - page 5. (Read 23759 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Ziber

How to delete the list of dialed numbers in the field under the dialer?
In the field itself "erased", and when clicking on the button that unfolds the list of dialed these numbers remain.

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
I think it's a real project not a scam. And hopefully this project goes well Smiley
It's good that you keep a positive attitude, and then I like it is not up to the positive when I read a couple of past pages.
All I agree on right now is to tie up my wallet to get their token ...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4349ad7381c2310538a7e30b166ad2ba560ddbfcc32af2292fce553c7109477a/analysis/

=============================
Gleb Gamow
I don’t ask anyone to write anything........
I’ve showed you that I get private messages.
This forum is a mess  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
If you get any specific questions about the operation of the program or anything else, you can let me know here.
I have a lot of work, dozens of unanswered emails. Sorry!
Can I invite you to London? We'll buy you a ticket (and pay for accommodation) and you will be with us when the ICO starts.
At the same time we will have some time to test the program and write a review.

Just like Leroy Fodor, when the shit hits the fan, declare this forum as a USELESS piece of shit, the same forum where only a few days ago we were all your friends in hoping of sending you some ICO moolah.

I bet you can explain why you masked out that one user's name but not the other one, can you? How's that for an "anything else" specific question?

That he was comfortable (private messages)
But its not so hard to find, right?
The invitation to London is valid. Agree, it will be fun))
Activity: 56
I think it's a real project not a scam. And hopefully this project goes well Smiley
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4349ad7381c2310538a7e30b166ad2ba560ddbfcc32af2292fce553c7109477a/analysis/

Gleb Gamow
This forum is a mess  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
If you get any specific questions about the operation of the program or anything else, you can let me know here.
Can I invite you to London? We'll buy you a ticket (and pay for accommodation) and you will be with us when the ICO starts.

Just like Leroy Fodor, when the shit hits the fan, declare this forum as a USELESS piece of shit, the same forum where only a few days ago we were all your friends in hoping of sending you some ICO moolah.

I bet you can explain why you masked out that one user's name but not the other one, can you? How's that for an "anything else" specific question?
Activity: 9

Analysis date:   2017-07-23 13:48:49 UTC ( 6 hours, 14 minutes ago )

interesting that you had that analysis ready to go for my post but didn't amend your executable to remove the false positive that shows up under a generic Windows 10 installation

very interesting

Gleb Gamow
This forum is a mess  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 9
I downloaded their app today to try it out:

https://i.imgur.com/IErehiH.png

you've been warned
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Why Ziber has a negative rating
vip

I can not follow everything, I'm trying to help users work with Ziber.
I will answer further only questions in substance

Thank you for using our software! With best regards, Ziber Support.

LMMFAO!!! Yep, what we have here is a Genius at Work (or GAW for short). First, one clearly sees that LAETI is working on something for Team Ziber cuz he's "almost done".

But that's not the extremely funny part from Genius at Work. Note how Ziber purposely obfuscated a user's moniker (name, for those speaking German or Russian). FUCKIN GENIUS! Like they think that by doing such there'll be no fuckin way in hell a sleuth who lives in a van with four flat down by the Colorado River is gonna figure out who the fuck that person is. Well, I got news for you, Sunshine ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20321326

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=970582

I can't wait to see what else Ziber posts successfully depicting themselves as scammers.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
https://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=458809751.jpg

I can not follow everything, I'm trying to help users work with Ziber.
I will answer further only questions in substance

Thank you for using our software! With best regards, Ziber Support.
vip
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1057351

"When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong. Nothing says "NOT A SCAM" any louder than when BCT users unbeknownst to each other who purchased old accounts and penned virtually grammatically exactly as the user Ziber, collectively on the same day sans communicating with one another espouse that Ziber IS NOT A SCAM. It's so obvious now that I was mistaken, ergo I'm so in, ready to buy me some tokens now."

I confess that since I read the thread I would be very tempted to participate to the ZIBER ICO. However, considering that this world is made of scammers and it's important to be careful, there are some aspects that I would like to clarify before making my decision.

Like I said i want to buy some of u coins but I really don’t know way should I do that, we already have like 100 fake coins ore coins DEVS that tried too fuck us.

so what is new about ZIBER coin, how match btc are u training to get, and if I have like 1000 + BTC HOW MATCH ZIBERCOINS DO I GET.

The number of accrued bonus tokens will depend on the balance of the tied wallet.
The bigger it is, the more Ziber tokens you get.
Totally 10 million bonus tokens. If only 1000 BTC is tied, the owner of 1 BTC will receive 10,000 Ziber tokens.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

I confess that since I read the thread I would be very tempted to participate to the ZIBER ICO. However, considering that this world is made of scammers and it's important to be careful, there are some aspects that I would like to clarify before making my decision.

Like I said i want to buy some of u coins but I really don’t know way should I do that, we already have like 100 fake coins ore coins DEVS that tried too fuck us.

so what is new about ZIBER coin, how match btc are u training to get, and if I have like 1000 + BTC HOW MATCH ZIBERCOINS DO I GET.
maybe it is just me , but it is not possible for me to make phonecalls with that program and i tryed a lot

It is same for me as well. I just downloaded the wallet to try free call but didn't work for me. There is some message come out not in English so can't understand, but it failed to connect the line. I tried few numbers and couple of countries all didn't work. It looks like product still in very early stage. They shouldn't have mentioned on their site try free calls.

E.164 is an ITU-T recommendation, titled The international public telecommunication numbering plan, that defines a numbering plan for the world-wide public switched telephone network (PSTN) and some other data networks.

Please do not use + before the phone number

Also your provider can block UDP traffic. we are working on it
vip
1)An Accusation of the incorrect translation
Support service is working almost 24/7.
We were hired to this job and and sometimes we answer to emails. English is not my native language!

2)About wrong translation again.
You can point to particular mistakes and we will fix them.

The website was moderated by hired worker and maybe we just have not checked it properly.

The software itself is more important for us.

3)One more time about tokenmarket.
No one knew about that company.
Tokenmarket is just the name of the appointment.

If you do not trust us, let's just ask directly. Maybe you want a video confirmation from Cody?

We wrote 5 times on the tokenmarket about the placement of tokens, all letters were in ignores, I guess. Maybe they place only their own tokens. (You need to check it on the forum)

Why did not we write that Cody is from Ethereum foundation?Or Google or Skype?Because it was almost impossible to check, if he really is.

4)Have you seen our software?It is working and you can actually make calls.

Have you seen our developers? They have supported SIP programs more than 4 years.

So, if we have the real and working soft, what is the point of cheating?

Tomorrow or the day after, the smart contract will be laid out. You can learn it before the payment.
You can even get free tokens!

What is the problem to make and distribute tokens for us?
Moreover, you have seen the whole team. We participated in 2 conferences and we have photos and videos.

We do not remove posts, everyone can write what he wants. But the active minority just always tries to impose their point of view.

I ask people to be cautious. Fake Ziber websites appeared.
Links are spreading over social networks and reddit.

Use only the real address of Ziber.io (check the SSL certificate - there should be specified Ziber LTD. Comodo checked our papers and office and after that issued such a certificate).

Hello
Your arguments make sense. I thought that ziber is a scam at the first sight. Because I just made superficial opinion which was based on some reviews and information on the forum . 
But when I try to use your app, I was very impressed. It works really qualitatively. So I have no reason not to believe in ziber.
Respect for developers!

thanks

Your arguments make sense. I thought that that new restaurant in my neighborhood was not to be trusted due to reviews I read, but I checked them out, and sure enough they had a menu so I ordered lunch, whereupon shortly thereafter I was served exactly what I ordered. I was very impressed. Qualitatively beyond expectations. Who cares about accusers posting videos depicting its cook jacking off in the BLTs. ? ! So I have no reason not to trust this new restaurant.
vip
some fake  users crying for job and post false acusation thats all

Ziber when you going to have an office in the carribean. ?

Ziber when you going to have an office in the carribean. ? !

FTFY! You can never have enough punctuation marks at the end of a sentence lacking a comma and ending with a proper noun that's not capitalized.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
What do you think, will pump? At developers of 10% of tokens, they are directly interested in increase of the price. I will participate in the ICO.

Exactly! I don't see any reasons to doubt in this project. Division 20 % among investors and team - this is an argument.Their tokens will be frozen for a year, it means that the crew believes in development and growth as you noticed.
 I would like to participate in ICO. It's worth it, guys! You'll kick yourself for this! Can you see? Nobody believed in many projects but they are succeed...
vip
Well what does the grammar have to do with the case. The main thing is that the product was good and worked as it should. I follow the project with pleasure!

Tobias, don't be shy, tweet how much you love Ziber on your Twitter page: https://twitter.com/hamburgstartups Hey, you can even tweet all about Ziber in German, Russian or broken English. Your call!

I guess in Germany or Russia grammar isn't all that important when it comes to marketing, your forte.
copper member
Activity: 27
How to install? How to start using?

dude, all information on the site. if I remember it right, you need to write "howto" after the "/"
Pages:
Jump to: