Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ziber — The First Blockchain mobile operator. - page 6. (Read 23759 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 101
How to install? How to start using?

Download here and install
https://ziber.io/#download

Further everything is easy
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
How to install? How to start using?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
huge amount of statistics, a team of professional devs, free access to all information and, most importantly, a fully working app. This is enough for me personally not to doubt the Ziber.
Activity: 33
What do you think, will pump? At developers of 10% of tokens, they are directly interested in increase of the price. I will participate in the ICO.
Activity: 588
Did I understand correctly that now I can't add my BTC/ETH wallet in Ziber app? Is it necessary to do this on July 27?

Exactly. You're right. Now the program is in the free version.
Activity: 43
I also use the product, everything works well. I follow different projects, many do not have a finished product, but this does not prevent them from conducting ICO. I think that attacking at Ziber is a provocation.
Activity: 39
I have decided to invest,because this good commuity
Activity: 151
Merit: 36
Did I understand correctly that now I can't add my BTC/ETH wallet in Ziber app? Is it necessary to do this on July 27?
Activity: 42
Ziber is one of promising project for this time. I used to app many times, it works normal.
I have no complaints.
Waiting for ICO
Activity: 303
I've seen many projects that don't have any code at all, but only a whitepaper. And no one had even suspicions. But here people provided the code. Personally I am interested, despite some negative

yes . a lot of project hire programmer after the ICO..i think that is no right .
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
maybe it is just me , but it is not possible for me to make phonecalls with that program and i tryed a lot

It is same for me as well. I just downloaded the wallet to try free call but didn't work for me. There is some message come out not in English so can't understand, but it failed to connect the line. I tried few numbers and couple of countries all didn't work. It looks like product still in very early stage. They shouldn't have mentioned on their site try free calls.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Explain more specifically about the distribution of 10%?
The application has downloaded and is using.

This question has been sorted out a thousand times already. Just enter the ETH address in the ziber program. The Token will be distributed after the ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

Explain more specifically about the distribution of 10%?
The application has downloaded and is using.
Activity: 54
How to participate in the distribution of 10% of tokens? Can i figure out how many tokens will come?

You need to download the application and add there your btc or eth wallet.
Activity: 260
Time will put everything in its place. Now it is difficult to make out who is right, who is to blame. We can only watch. But I believe in the best.
Activity: 73
How to participate in the distribution of 10% of tokens? Can i figure out how many tokens will come?
Activity: 59
Guys, good luck to you. Do not pay attention to trolls, you have a good product. All will turn out!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I use ziber third day, everything works fine, the quality of communication is good, I look forward to ICO, I have many acquaintances who will also participate. I wish the team good luck!
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
maybe it is just me , but it is not possible for me to make phonecalls with that program and i tryed a lot

Try to dial without +
Activity: 70
1)An Accusation of the incorrect translation
Support service is working almost 24/7.
We were hired to this job and and sometimes we answer to emails. English is not my native language!

2)About wrong translation again.
You can point to particular mistakes and we will fix them.

The website was moderated by hired worker and maybe we just have not checked it properly.

The software itself is more important for us.

3)One more time about tokenmarket.
No one knew about that company.
Tokenmarket is just the name of the appointment.

If you do not trust us, let's just ask directly. Maybe you want a video confirmation from Cody?

We wrote 5 times on the tokenmarket about the placement of tokens, all letters were in ignores, I guess. Maybe they place only their own tokens. (You need to check it on the forum)

Why did not we write that Cody is from Ethereum foundation?Or Google or Skype?Because it was almost impossible to check, if he really is.

4)Have you seen our software?It is working and you can actually make calls.

Have you seen our developers? They have supported SIP programs more than 4 years.

So, if we have the real and working soft, what is the point of cheating?

Tomorrow or the day after, the smart contract will be laid out. You can learn it before the payment.
You can even get free tokens!

What is the problem to make and distribute tokens for us?
Moreover, you have seen the whole team. We participated in 2 conferences and we have photos and videos.

We do not remove posts, everyone can write what he wants. But the active minority just always tries to impose their point of view.

I ask people to be cautious. Fake Ziber websites appeared.
Links are spreading over social networks and reddit.

Use only the real address of Ziber.io (check the SSL certificate - there should be specified Ziber LTD. Comodo checked our papers and office and after that issued such a certificate).

Hello
Your arguments make sense. I thought that ziber is a scam at the first sight. Because I just made superficial opinion which was based on some reviews and information on the forum . 
But when I try to use your app, I was very impressed. It works really qualitatively. So I have no reason not to believe in ziber.
Respect for developers!

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: