Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZoneX - eSports Platform for 350 million people - page 10. (Read 2902 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 40
On July 2018 "Official launch of the ZoneX project. Holding first 5 tournaments on 5 games with prize fund of $10 000 each."
How many participat do you expect on you first tournament? Any limitation/kuota for participant or you will accept all applicants for tournament?
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Hello.What are the current marketing measures to attract investors?
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
Why each game has the same price pool? While each game has diferent number of fans?
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
ZNX is not just a token but a key for beginners and amateurs to enter the professional world of the eSports league.  The prestige of being recognized in the eSports world is more promising than the financial gain that the Zonex platform could give. Zonex platform is a philanthropic idea from the team dev who created the ZNX token. I have hopes that this could be a promising ICO.
`

its great, i like zonex token because it has many functions. so this token will have a high selling price.
please for those who have not bought this token with a considerable discount, there is still a chance before this Token Sale session ends.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
I really like your purpose, that is you will ample opportunities for the monetization of the career as a professional gamer.
with this I am sure will many gamers from the amateur to professional class will join the Zonex Platform
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
ZNX is not just a token but a key for beginners and amateurs to enter the professional world of the eSports league.  The prestige of being recognized in the eSports world is more promising than the financial gain that the Zonex platform could give. Zonex platform is a philanthropic idea from the team dev who created the ZNX token. I have hopes that this could be a promising ICO.
`
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
Hello, guys. Do you expect game developers to collaborate with you? How will you attract them?

Hi! We plan to cooperate with them on technical issues. Online tournaments have a number of serious problems that can be solved together with the developers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 0
I think the project will have a great future. The gaming industry perspective, the cryptocurrency as ever promising the reward of cryptocurrency – interesting, connecting, perfect. Such a simple explanation, which can be to believe.
Token Sale has started...have time to buy at a discount starting April 16 - 18 with a 20% bonus.  ZNX tokens is the main legal tender of the Zonex platform and will be used in all financial interactions.  Official launching of the platform will be on July 2018 and so is the first five tournaments.  Build a professional career as a cyber-athlete in the platform. Have an opportunity to join the eSports league and be part of a unified eSports community through ZNX token.  I look forward to be a spectator of this Zonex eSports tournament because I love a good game without cheat.

this is the moment we look forward to, hopefully this session will be successful.
And the next part, which may be much awaited all people is launching of the platform to hold first five tournaments.
by the way, what are the 5 games is that?

Please find the answer at post #142 page #8 of this thread.
Activity: 266
Hello, guys. Do you expect game developers to collaborate with you? How will you attract them?
If you are also a game developer, simple that You just show your abilities  Cheesy
I hope the devs will really focus on the development of this project to make it one of the most successful ICO. I'm so excited for more updates!
Good luck for the team! The concept of a prospective project. Good luck and rapid development!
Activity: 32
Token sale ends in 20 days! I wish that the project has collected HARD CAP!
I hope that my friend Cool
Activity: 182
Explain to me on the points how I can make money with your help, and what percentage of the proceeds are taken by your platform
Activity: 490
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Ico was started! Half of the softcap already exists. I following you news.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Hello.Can you provide alpha access for investors? This will help increase the credibility of the project and attract new funds.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas

great, i really hope in this session hardcap can be achieved, although at this session bouns got not as big as at pre-sale session, but I am sure if we participate in this session we will still get a lot of profit, because this is a very good project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
Token Sale has started...have time to buy at a discount starting April 16 - 18 with a 20% bonus.  ZNX tokens is the main legal tender of the Zonex platform and will be used in all financial interactions.  Official launching of the platform will be on July 2018 and so is the first five tournaments.  Build a professional career as a cyber-athlete in the platform. Have an opportunity to join the eSports league and be part of a unified eSports community through ZNX token.  I look forward to be a spectator of this Zonex eSports tournament because I love a good game without cheat.

this is the moment we look forward to, hopefully this session will be successful.
And the next part, which may be much awaited all people is launching of the platform to hold first five tournaments.
by the way, what are the 5 games is that?
Pages:
Jump to: